Finally got my first capped bust silver

I’d kill, literally, to hunt one of your sites! Congrats on the Bust Dime! Just kidding about killing, but I would maim someone...

.... now I can finally say I’ve found capped bust silver.....

Huh ? This doesn't make any sense. You're from the east coast state of MD, right ? Then it should be easy to find capped bust coins. All you have to do is go to the nearest sand box, and ... presto ... capped busts. :D

Huh ? This doesn't make any sense. You're from the east coast state of MD, right ? Then it should be easy to find capped bust coins. All you have to do is go to the nearest sand box, and ... presto ... capped busts. :D

Not you again with all your conspiracy theories :lol:

That's amazing it is your first!
With all of the amazing old coins you find, I would have thought you found a few of those Capped busts by now.
I guess my odds of ever finding one are even more slim...

That's amazing it is your first!
With all of the amazing old coins you find, I would have thought you found a few of those Capped busts by now.
I guess my odds of ever finding one are even more slim...

I think even for most seasoned east coast guys, finding more than a few in a lifetime is a big accomplishment. I guess there is always the chance you get on an early 19th century site and they were tossing them all over the yard but I think their was still more older Spanish coins circulating at that time. I found a worn 179? half real right next to this one

Back
Top Bottom