Failed scouting hunt but silver # 100 for 2018 and big brass

Way to go, can't wait until I can hit 100 fty just too hot in Texas right now

Congratulations on #100 Dews, an amazing year.
If I remember correctly, it all started with that frozen Barber half:lol::laughing:

Thanks Matt . I look at that big old half often enough and think about that struggle in the woods we had . And yes she was number one for the year .
Congrats on the gold . I'm still picking you for a Wisconsin gold coin in the future . Just your digging style .
Happy hunting and good luck out there .
, Dew

Way to go, can't wait until I can hit 100 fty just too hot in Texas right now
I heard ya Pick 👍
I had layed low in July and have been trying not to cut too many plugs with the dry weather in my area . The woods has been full of mosquitoes also .
Hopefully we will have a nice long fall before winter shuts the door on us .
Just gott roll with it .
,Dew

Lol , I'd actually go back to that place for the day . It's bugging me to no end .
I'm thinking a few more of those scullbusters on ice and maybe some johnsonvilles and kraut as a lunch plan for the boys would be nice .
We could call it scroungefest 2018 👍
Separate the men from the boys .

Looking forward to the next and Congradulations on the stander (great monstertube) vidio !!!! Bert saw in and subscribed instantly.
Said you should order up an EQ 800 as a 100 subscriber giveaway.
🤔
Do I dare start the rumors?
😎

Congrats on finding that 100th silver! That is one special accomplishment!

Thanks JaK , I had a good spring . Lucky to have eclipsed the 100 mark the last 3 seasons now . All public hunting grounds . We will coast the rest of the year .

Thanks a bunch Tom .
I Always look forward to opening your posts . Thanks for taking the time to put them up and share .

Mine are just little victories and for the most part nothing mindblowing.
A keeper is always a big deal in this hobbie .
, Dew

I heard ya Pick ��
I had layed low in July and have been trying not to cut too many plugs with the dry weather in my area . The woods has been full of mosquitoes also .
Hopefully we will have a nice long fall before winter shuts the door on us .
Just gott roll with it .
,Dew

Good part about Texas is, I can usually hunt all winter. Last year we had about 5 days the ground was frozen but other than that I can get out.

Back
Top Bottom