Fisher CZ-20 ON WAY!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I finally pulled the trigger and got a water machine! Living so close to beaches it was just too tempting and now that the summer is coming I would like to be in the water to get away from the heat and hunt at the same time. Since I also go boating on occasion, I also plan to hit offshore islands and sandbars that get packed with boaters on the weekends. I'm sure these areas don't get hit as much. I had been deciding for a long time and I was really tempted to go with the Tesoro Tiger but a CZ-20 with the 10" coil and hard case became available for $550 ( I thought a good deal) so I went with that. It's coming from Michigan but I hear the original owner was from Florida so it's coming home. ;) Arrives next week - I can hardly wait! :yes: :spin: :tumble:

I just remembered that I now need me a water scoop! :roll:

I think you made a good choice,I have heard many times the tigershark is great in the freashwater but is so so in the saltwater, but the cz-20 I know is great in the saltwater,I have meet a lot hunters using them an they have been using them for many years.

Congratulations on your move up to a water detector. Please keep me informed as to how you like it and how long it takes you to feel comfortable with it. I am considering a beach machine and since we use the same detector, am anxious to hear your opinion on the CZ-20. Good hunting!!:yes:

I'll be watching to see how you like the new unit Felix. I want to upgrade and I am gathering all the info I can get!

Back
Top Bottom