A little gold and silver...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
These are finds from 3 days of hunting.. the coins and silver were from a couple days ago using the Excal... the gold and brass rings, 1 nickel and two religious medals were from today... using a PI...

With the lack of snow and decent weather I have been able to hunt a little more although I did quit earl today because the winds were howling making it difficult to hear the whisper targets... 1 ring is 14k the other 10k. 8 mercs, 1 rosie and 1 barber dime.

Attachments

• IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 555
  • IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 552
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 553
Nice job Craig :yes: That wide cross on the right looks pretty interesting. Haven't taken the DF back to the beach since she got dunked. Got the new battery box cover and it runs, and air tests ok but haven't tried it on the beach yet. :roll:

Nice accumulation of hunts there. You earned those keeps for sure by the way, Can you stop taking those bird's eye view photos of the rings geez! Would like to see more details of the. 🤑👍👍

Tearing it up early this year!! Nice work for sure Cfmct. Congrats!

Early? I'm late :lol: Been busy with life stuff... ;)

Nice job Craig :yes: That wide cross on the right looks pretty interesting. Haven't taken the DF back to the beach since she got dunked. Got the new battery box cover and it runs, and air tests ok but haven't tried it on the beach yet. :roll:

I wasn't using the Dual Field... I was using another Whites pulse machine one that I found more gold with than I ever did with the DF... the PI PRO

Looking good!

Thanks Metal

nice job criag about time you got gold :D

Thanks Mark...

Nice accumulation of hunts there. You earned those keeps for sure by the way, Can you stop taking those bird's eye view photos of the rings geez! Would like to see more details of the. 🤑👍👍

I'm still trying to figure out this I-Phone so cut me some slack :lol:

:dingding: Congrats on getting the nice old yellow that you like. I find that Chinese coin I believe actually a very cool find!

I agree with scuba, You need to take off more like all of the other Conn Pirates!! A Nice haul on the gold and silver!!

Nice pile of silver and gold. It always amazes me how many of those old Asian coins you guys find over there... even more than me and I'm in Asia. If you need help id the coin pm me.
Congrats

Sweet....

Thanks Dig...

Nice save Craig.

Thanks Ludlow

Definitely a great hunt. Great on the gold.

Thanks Chumly

Nice haul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks BB

Lots of oldies there. Hope you can get out and get more. Congrats Craig

Planning on it Robert... thanks ;) was hoping for more snow to keep the cofers ;)

I agree with scuba, You need to take off more like all of the other Conn Pirates!! A Nice haul on the gold and silver!!

Joe.. I'm hunting a spot that guys swinging even a modded Excal are at a disadvantage... Mark has been killing the gold with the TDI pro so he felt sorry for me and allowed me to use his PI PRO :lol: The gold is super deep out of the range VLF detectors for the most part.

Nice finds.

Congrats.

Thanks TN... keep giving those updates on the Equinox... I can see one in my future if they live up to the hype :lol: but I will wait a while see how they shake out... I don't get into all the hype that is going on with some like this is the holy grail :D the coil still has to go over the target ;)

Nice pile of silver and gold. It always amazes me how many of those old Asian coins you guys find over there... even more than me and I'm in Asia. If you need help id the coin pm me.
Congrats

Thanks Steve I will... I thought it was gold had a nice mid-tone... its worn down and digging it out of the rocks and clay I split my tip on my 720i again.. I just bought another Sunspot from Swinglow with a CF handle that I am using now... its a little heavier but it gets down to the goodies... I am going to have to brace my 720i somehow because I am beating the heck out of it hunting the spots full of rocks and rubble...

Congratulations on the silver and gold. Looks like you had a good time getting out.

I did have a good time Beachunter.. the weather has been decent with temps in the 30's and thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom