I guess the backlog for Equinox 800's is over?

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
Was talking to a Kellyco salesman today and they have the 800's in stock. He said they occasionally run out, but have a steady stream of orders with Minelab keeping a pretty good supply on hand.

So is this just Minelab ramping up production? or the demands for the 800 slowing down. I guess there is no way to know the answer to that question.

Was talking to a Kellyco salesman today and they have the 800's in stock. He said they occasionally run out, but have a steady stream of orders with Minelab keeping a pretty good supply on hand.

So is this just Minelab ramping up production? or the demands for the 800 slowing down. I guess there is no way to know the answer to that question.

I vote the demand is slowing down. Although, with Christmas coming the demand might jump up a bit.

The initial rush of orders seems to have tapered off but I notice a lot of folks are still purchasing them. I am still riding the fence on whether to get one or not. I suspect that after Christmas there will be a significant slow down in orders.

The initial rush of orders seems to have tapered off but I notice a lot of folks are still purchasing them. I am still riding the fence on whether to get one or not. I suspect that after Christmas there will be a significant slow down in orders.
Save your money. As soon as the demand wanes, they'll come up with the brand new super spectacular Equinox 1000! You MUST have this metal detector! So much better than the 600 or 800! Guaranteed to make you the best metal detectorist in the world! And it's a steal at $1,999.00!

(Heavy sarcasm in this post)

Save your money. As soon as the demand wanes, they'll come up with the brand new super spectacular Equinox 1000! You MUST have this metal detector! So much better than the 600 or 800! Guaranteed to make you the best metal detectorist in the world! And it's a steal at $1,999.00!

Ngl, you're probably right about that happening sometime in the future. :roll:

Kind of like the introduction of the AT Max? I had my AT Pro for 3 years then the AT Max came out. No compelling reason to jump to the AT Max, thus purchased the Equinox 800.

Still cheaper than the dirty 30.

Back
Top Bottom