'Super Moon' low tide finds.

Doug

Elite Member
We had very low tides with the super moon in the UK last week.

I could get onto parts of the beach on the super low tides not normally accessible to me.

Finds over 3 days.

All finds using the Minelab Safari in the all metal mode.

Thanks for looking.............Doug.

Sidmouth Devon England.
PlaaSB6.jpg

Washed out part of the beach, same place.
zxlTdea.jpg

Lyme Regis Dorset.
njzBq2U.jpg

Harbour outer wall, same place.
2gOSd0p.jpg

Woolacombe north Devon, main surfers beach.
5y13XCW.jpg

Silver ring.
jMOFkqA.jpg

Rest of the finds.
bfxgjfH.jpg

6Zr2rJG.jpg

UmSn7N6.jpg

cCtjLHh.jpg

Looks

Like your stocked up on fishing supplies Doug, do you clean your coins ? , can't tell if it's all clad , or something old and silver, before and after picks would be nice , there were some super moons here, didn't change a thing, Earl

By the looks of your goods the gold could've just as easily jumped into the scoop. Still a good looking hunt!

Nice job on the hunt! Cool finds. :grin: With all of those fishing lures you found, all you would need to have along is a pole, and you could multi-task! :laughing:

Beautiful pics Doug,,,,,you have very different scenery than we do here,,,,,,looks like you were way out where the lines are dropped for fishing,,,,,,,:laughing: Honestly,,,,,that scenery and digging targets would be more than enough for me to enjoy the time and it looks like you did,,,,since there was no gold there, get out in them fields and get a gold coin or two,,,,GL HH

Like your stocked up on fishing supplies Doug, do you clean your coins ? , can't tell if it's all clad , or something old and silver, before and after picks would be nice , there were some super moons here, didn't change a thing, Earl

Thanks Earl. All pre-decimal coins including silver are recycled with the value going to the local hospice, same with the lead.

By the looks of your goods the gold could've just as easily jumped into the scoop. Still a good looking hunt!

Thank you. I was surprised no gold came up trapped in the rocks under the cliffs.

That washed out area looked like it should have been a jackpot, nice finds!

Thank you.

Nice haul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.

Looks fun!:yes:

Thank you.

Very neat. Thanks for posting this.
Love the pictures.

Thank you.

Nice job on the hunt! Cool finds. :grin: With all of those fishing lures you found, all you would need to have along is a pole, and you could multi-task! :laughing:

Good idea.

Beautiful pics Doug,,,,,you have very different scenery than we do here,,,,,,looks like you were way out where the lines are dropped for fishing,,,,,,,:laughing: Honestly,,,,,that scenery and digging targets would be more than enough for me to enjoy the time and it looks like you did,,,,since there was no gold there, get out in them fields and get a gold coin or two,,,,GL HH

Thanks Tim, will be out your way later in the year, must catch up with each other on the beach.

Septagonal coins!? Really nice pics and finds! Neat little villages and scenery!

Thank you Mr Mud.

Summer photograph on the surfing beach......:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom