Connecticut Copper

Suppo

Haven't been able to get out much and I am not finding as much silver when I do. However, I can't complain about what I am finding. Over the past week I have found one Rosie, two 1837 Large Cents, one 1893 IH and a 1786 Connecticut Copper. All in a small area of the same yard of a modern house built in the oldest NC township. Rumor is there used to be a store on the site over 100 years ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 261
I have no idea why the picture is upside down. Every time I use my IPAD the program flips the photo and won't let me post more than one photo per post... Anyone know how to fix the problem?

I have no idea why the picture is upside down. Every time I use my IPAD the program flips the photo and won't let me post more than one photo per post... Anyone know how to fix the problem?

Maybe if you upload your photo's to a free site like photobucket.com you can manage them better? Just a thought cause I have no idea how to work any smart phones.

I do know what a computer and an air conditioner have in common though.

When you open windows, they both stop working.

Still very nice finds. Would love to see a close up of the copper and the large cents!

Nice fiends by the way but as for the pic I have to rotate them and save them even if they look the way I want turn them under edit and save should do the trick

hey congrats on the CTcopper any chance of a good close up maybe we can id the variety

Back
Top Bottom