What's the Deal With the Treasure Commander TC3X?

beckradeck

What's the deal with Treasure Commander TC3X? It looks like it has the most features and gives you the most bang for your buck, but I never see anyone recommending them. What gives? I'm asking because I'm looking to purchase a new detector but I'm scared to pull the trigger. I figure you guys must know something I don't. Do tell!

Do yourself a favor and talk to one of the sponsors here before you pull the trigger. They offer the best deals over the phone and can keep you from making a big mistake.

Thanks for your replies. I'm just trying to get all of the info I can gather before making my decision. Thanks. :grin:

Do yourself a favor and talk to one of the sponsors here before you pull the trigger. They offer the best deals over the phone and can keep you from making a big mistake.

Agreed!

Stick with the major brands and you will do fine. Minelab, Garrett, Whites, Fisher, Teknetics, Tesoro.... etc

Keep in mind the saying if it seems to good to be true.....

Not trying to be snarky but it would be easy to beat that deal.
HH, phil

There is a reason you don't hear us recommend those detectors.

The same reason you don't see us USING those detectors. ;)

Don't take this the wrong way. But they even have Duck Dynasty sunscreen. I don't want skin cancer that bad:no:

Re what to buy

Call Bart at big boys hobby. I guaranty you will not be disappointed. He can answer any and all questions you may have. HH

Yeah - It appears Chinese made gear is better than what you think - enuff said
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQizivRZtp0

So why is it those things wont pick up a gold chain? What gives with that? Granted I don't have one yet but I have heard they will not?
To the OP, even if you have to go cheap at least get a good name brand kinda cheap. ie. Bounty Hunter or maybe a used one or something because typically anything made in China is cra*, we all know that by now. :lol: ;)

So why is it those things wont pick up a gold chain? What gives with that? Granted I don't have one yet but I have heard they will not?
To the OP, even if you have to go cheap at least get a good name brand kinda cheap. ie. Bounty Hunter or maybe a used one or something because typically anything made in China is cra*, we all know that by now. :lol: ;)

X pointer is a PI. PI pointer doesn't like gold as much. On the left including the gold chain it won't pick up at all. Second row it has to be touching. Third an inch. 4th not more than 2 inches. TRX picks it all up well including the whole length of the chain which is 19.1 grams of 14k:shock:

Attachments

• SAM_1660.jpg
    SAM_1660.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 851
  • SAM_1661.jpg
    SAM_1661.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 836
  • SAM_1662.jpg
    SAM_1662.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 791

Seems to pick up gold better than the others looking at this vid -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQizivRZtp0

Back
Top Bottom