Dualfield plugger to Sov gt plugger shaft mod.

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
All you got to do is make the top the bottom. Holes that used to be for the lower rod are a perfect match for the sov gt controls. All you got to do is drill a side hole in the minelab lower rod for the stainless spring pin. Or order a tall mans whites lower shaft and use the end of the minelab dive rod. Extends out further than the stock sov gt shaft for taller guys or a wider sweep if you want. I keep breaking sov gt handles. Not any more!:laughing:

Attachments

• SAM_1125.jpg
    SAM_1125.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 348
  • SAM_1126.jpg
    SAM_1126.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 359
  • SAM_1127.jpg
    SAM_1127.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 352
  • SAM_1128.jpg
    SAM_1128.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 312
  • SAM_1129.jpg
    SAM_1129.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 329
Man, you just have too much time on your hands. You need a hobby. Maybe take up metal detecting. :laughing:

Nice Mod

Just got off the phone with William, Plugger is making Carbon Fiber Strait shafts now, I just ordered one for the Excalibur Blue 1000, I will post a pick when I get it set up, :clapping: Earl ( A custom 45 inch with extended rear)

Just got off the phone with William, Plugger is making Carbon Fiber Strait shafts now, I just ordered one for the Excalibur Blue 1000, I will post a pick when I get it set up, :clapping: Earl ( A custom 45 inch with extended rear)

Gonna get me one. Already had this plugger from when I sold my dualfield. Does he have carbon fiber handles?

itsaring

Good ?, the entire 3 piece will be Carbon Fiber, the handle is strait, but didn't ask him if the handle is carbon fiber, Earl Email with your ? Sent Bro

Pluggers Responce on the handle Carbon Fiber ?Handle is

On Carbon Fiber strait shafts, No , Aluminum , the clamp has to be adjustable so you need to have a (pliable) metal for the clamp tp tighten and than loosen, also the grooves on the inside of the handle need to dig into a soft metal.

Back
Top Bottom