days dig ends in the man cave

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Talked Marie into going for a swim after work and if by magic the Seahunter MK11 ended up strapped around my waist. A knowing grin crossed her face and she promptly swam out in the middle of the lake while I plied my trade.

Forty minutes of bliss, ducks, rug rats and a multitude of languages provided the backdrop. My 5th find reminded me that I was in a tough part of town. Who carries a key chain for a lawyer?
016-6.jpg

and a monster truck.
014-6.jpg

Friday morning and it was time to roll out of bed and get ready for the day long dig with Serendipity Steve and Navy Davy. 0800hrs sharp and we were cruising down the 103 to a few lake/parks and beaches. ND had the foresight to bring a jug of ice water as the day was a hot one.

Everyone was busy digging this and that here and there at the lakes as I went aquatic.

Two lakes later we headed to Bayswater with no great expectations. Place was packed so Serendipity Steve and Navy Davy hit the park and I the beach area with the AT Pro.
001-32.jpg

Had some competition.
002-16.jpg

Gave the bouy some hints like turning his coil the right way, wrapping his wire around the stem and the mechanics of a proper swing. Good student.

Day was done and we headed home.
Navy Davy's stash which included a nice 925 "O".
004-18.jpg

SS's horde with the Ace 250.
005-19.jpg

Bluenoser's scoff.
012-9.jpg
and a wrist dewy with an Aztec type coin.
007-13.jpg

Later that evening had to attend a stag at Greg's "Man Cave" with spirits a flowing and competition on the dart board and washer toss circuit.
My dart partner Murray sipping some liquid courage.
001-33.jpg

Soon to be a first time father in law Steve heading back to the bar.
002-17.jpg

Brother in law Bobby and his son Chad awaiting their turn on the board.
004-19.jpg

Greg's Father, the man of the hour and John.
003-26.jpg

Wedding date for Shelly and Greg is set for the Labour Day weekend at Hatfield's Farm. Should be a blast as Marie and I have a cabin rented there for the evening!

Back
Top Bottom