.750 and Plat? not certain but........

cdv

Elite Member
I think I finally got one. Didn't have a bunch of targets today just the normal clad with two exceptions, I got my first 50 Konihok Ukrainian coin and had one broken weak signal in PP that I decided to dig. The weak signal got weaker during the dig process and I felt I might be losing the target but on the fifth scoop, there was no signal in the hole, checking the scoop I saw Yellow! large band but thin and has two metals yellow and white. If it was silver, it should be black (being deep, I figure its been there awhile). I've never tested Plat before but do have some acid for it..... tests were inconclusive. Guess it could be .900 platinum and my acid is for .950... I'm thinking Platinum and will have to make a stop one day at a jewelry store to get it tested properly.... 3.5 grams total weight. The white metal band is broken which may have caused the broken/weird signal I got in PP.

HH and GL everyone
Cliff

Oh, and here is my steering wheel.....

Attachments

• 2013-07-20 19.45.44.jpg
    2013-07-20 19.45.44.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 276
  • 2013-07-20 21.01.44.jpg
    2013-07-20 21.01.44.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 283
Interesting ring, Cliff...looks like you could just pluck that center band right off. The double shift is over, and I'm gonna be huntin somewhere Monday morning...let me know if you want to meet up!

Way to go! The more I test the cracked gold rings I found, the more they sound like the gold chains I found:shock:

great band Cliff, no way the center of that thing is silver,,,,too shinny for silver,,,,I have tested Plat with 18K acid,,,,,if it holds,,,,,,its Plat,,,,,great work,,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom