Cleaned that beach area...

MasterSAM

Elite Member
I spent another four and a half hours this morning cleaning out the rest of a beach I have been working for the last few days. Pretty good haul today I would say. The dime is a 64' and the quarter is a 61' D. I am not certain, but I think that is a diamond - the band is white gold.
Now to go outside the swimming area...

MS

Attachments

• Pennies.JPG
    Pennies.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 610
  • Rings.JPG
    Rings.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 609
Beaches, in Minnesota!??! Just kidding buddy, nice bunch of finds, better than I am doing out here on the coast!:roll:

Thanks. So far I have pulled 9 rings from that beach in the past week. Yesterday I pulled a 51' Franklin half as well as a gold bracelet. The bracelet came up with a ring - sweet.

MS

Thanks. So far I have pulled 9 rings from that beach in the past week. Yesterday I pulled a 51' Franklin half as well as a gold bracelet. The bracelet came up with a ring - sweet.

MS

u should post a pic of that half too

Sure, here is the Franklin half. Now the question is, in this condition is this coin really worth anything? Shouldn't I clean the little guy and make em perrty again?

MS

Attachments

• This mornings finds - 2.JPG
    This mornings finds - 2.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 520
sure can

Its just a rather of preference really if its not a key date or anything like that. I personally think they have more character uncleaned. As with all my coins i more or less just use water soap and a toothbrush at most. Or some olive oil for that pesky hardened green!

That franklin sure does look sweet!! great beach find!

The diamond is fake. It does not glow under a UV light.
I am heading over to the beach in a few minutes to search outside of the swim area. That elusive diamond is waiting for me to recover it.

MS

I didn't find very much this morning. A bunch of pennies, some dog tags and a fake hoop earring - I assume the gal lost it while an attack was taking place (defensive weopon) this thing is HUGE...

MS

Attachments

• Hoop earring.JPG
    Hoop earring.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 357
i didn't find very much this morning. A bunch of pennies, some dog tags and a fake hoop earring - i assume the gal lost it while an attack was taking place (defensive weopon) this thing is huge...

Ms

Outstanding!!

-MI

Back
Top Bottom