*** Buying Pinpointer Need Advice

The Rebel

Forum Supporter
I'm leaning towrds the Pro-Pinpointer but wanted to get some friendly advice to see what others have to say about the following below pinpointers, before I order from KellyCo.

My purhase order is:

1. Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
2. Automax Precision V4 Pinpointer
3. Bounty Hunter Pinpointer
4. White's New Bullseye II Pinpointer. Why no $ & why do you have to call. Limited availability?

Thanks In Advance. :)

I like the pro-pointer. Rugged, water-resistant, and seems to have the right amount of range for a pinpointer. It also gets louder as you get closer to the target.

I also am looking for a pin pointer and would like to know that same questions. Thanks

Thanks Again,

Just bought the Garrett's Pro Pack Recovery Kit from KellyCo.

Excellent value @ $135.95. This will save me a lot of time diggin to China, although I might want to after the wife sees the bill. :D.

Hopefully I can find a nice gold ring or necklace to make it all worth while:lol:

Interesting info, when I spoke to KellyCo the web belt attachment does not come with the kit.

Looked at Reilly's Treasured Gold (www.rtgstore.com) & they have slightly the same set up as KellyCo. They're closed today but I'm gonna call them tomorrow to see if the belt attachment is included, which is what I really want.

The Garrett Propointer is great....The only other I can say in my opinion better than it is the SunRay Inline Probes......Really Great...

Well,

I'm very happy to report that I'm the new proud owner of the Garrett Pro-Pointer Pro Pak, which I just bought from our new sponser, Colonial Metal Detectors, (135.95)!!!

Lots of extras come with it. They only have 6 left so get them while they're hot, apparently Garrett has stopped producing this package for the time being.

Please don't hesitate to give them a call they're really great.

Thanks Again Rich.

I thik you have listed your choices in the order which you should select them. In other words, pro pointer would be your wisest choice and the Bullseye your absolute last choice..and I use the Bullseye.

I use the Automax V 4. It has a long shaft, longer than most which I like when using in a hole or scanning the top of the ground. The sensitivity can be a djusted to about 1 1/2 inches to just about an 1/8 inch from my target, to the pinpointer. It vibrates or buzzes with a red LED.

Thanks again all for your help folks, I really appreciate it.

My Pro-Pointer came in & it's gonna pour this weekend!!!:mad:

I like the Pistol Probe... it is a PI pinpointer and it works great. My overall preference is the Sunray DX-1... it just cannot be beat. RickO

Maybe whites just dumps all there efforts into there detectors. it's Kind of like ford,they have great trucks but the rest of there vehicles(mustang not included) really suck.

Back
Top Bottom