Counterfeit KOB UNHINGED !

KOB

Forum Supporter
Unhinged or flattered , I'm not sure. THE KOB was made aware today of someone else , who on another forum , has hijacked my name and is attempting to impersonate me. This was done just recently. Some (very few) may want to be like THE KOB...BUT , stalking on a whole different level. Obviously he is or has been on FMDF. I have never been on any other forum or site other than this one using the name of KOB. This is just plain weird. So , for any of you here that are on other forums and what not...please , that is not me. Do not misconstrue what he may say as being from me. There is only 1 KOB , and that is here.

I seen that...but yet to see them post? :shock: I'll have to watch closer now.

Pretty sure it's just a coincidence. An old girlfriend of mine was named Kerry O'Brien, and we called her KOB. It's just 3 letters, there's a million possibilities.

I saw that too. He said that he knew me and had over 30 years experience. His profile says he's from socal and is on other forums. Coincidence??? Maybe....

His style of writing appears very similar to a guy who was banned here. But I think who is back on under a different name. I won't say who. It is like voice recognition to me. You can only disguise it for so long. Same as writing.

King of Bling

Huh ?? Well it appears that So. CA member bigp2 is KICKING YOUR #ss down there on the beaches. Why is he posting the gold and your show & tell lately is silent ? :?:

C'mon now Kob, WE EXPECT BETTER OF YOU ! (after all, why do you think people would want to impersonate you, if you weren't king of the beach gold & bling ??). I expect to see a show & tell post of a ring that is *no less* that $10,000. (or a gold coin, of any denomination). Otherwise we can all dismiss this silly "kob" nonsense as nothing more than a 14 yr. old kid in his basement somewhere that is just going on md'ing forums and making up this fictitious being. :mad:

Accept no substitute! :lol:

Attachments

• Stand up.jpg
    Stand up.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 381
Huh ?? Well it appears that So. CA member bigp2 is KICKING YOUR #ss down there on the beaches. Why is he posting the gold and your show & tell lately is silent ? :?:

C'mon now Kob, WE EXPECT BETTER OF YOU ! (after all, why do you think people would want to impersonate you, if you weren't king of the beach gold & bling ??). I expect to see a show & tell post of a ring that is *no less* that $10,000. (or a gold coin, of any denomination). Otherwise we can all dismiss this silly "kob" nonsense as nothing more than a 14 yr. old kid in his basement somewhere that is just going on md'ing forums and making up this fictitious being. :mad:
I have been making some STUPENDOUS finds Tom. Though they are tough to come by. You know I haven't posted any pics here. There are a couple guys that have seen some in private. You sir , have not yet ingratiated yourself to that level ! 🤣 I am going to try the tapatalk install , I understand it may be easier to download pics. Maybe that will wet your whistle. I have only found 1 gold coin in my life detecting. About 30 years ago when they redid the HB pier lot.

Maybe you should temporarily change your user name to TheRealKOB or TheOneandOnlyKOB or OfficialKOB or ThereIsOnlyOneKOB_andThatIsMe or TheKOBMeister or ??? :yes:

Maybe you should temporarily change your user name to TheRealKOB or TheOneandOnlyKOB or OfficialKOB or ThereIsOnlyOneKOB_andThatIsMe or TheKOBMeister or ??? :yes:

Those aren't bad. I am thinking now of a name for joining that site. KOBaholic ? Kingdom of KOB ? Anyone else got a doosie ?

C'mon now Kob, WE EXPECT BETTER OF YOU ! (after all, why do you think people would want to impersonate you, if you weren't king of the beach gold & bling ??). I expect to see a show & tell post of a ring that is *no less* that $10,000.

Pay no attention to him, KOB. He's just trying to get you to admit you found something valuable so he can claim his 30% fee.;):roll:

Roger

"Hold up Heyyyy, all my diggers who be thinkin' we soft, we gone,...Heyyyy... we be swingin' til the arm falls off!...

Hold up heyyy, all my diggers who be thinking we bold, take a seat, hope you ready for the next episode!....

Ladda,dadda,dah its the one and only KOB! Ladda,dadda,dah, we gold poppin' with the TIC! Ladda,dadda,dah all my diggers be scoopin' that gold? Heyyy, are you ready for the next episode?" :laughing:

GOB...Game of beaches? Just saying?

The best 1 yet. It really is a Game of Beaches. They are basically all the same right now as far as conditions. It's just lucky hitting the right 1 that's holding.

I like that too , but that might not be allowed.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom