Spring breakers

coldmidget

well joshpughnap and i went out for a sat night hunt in front of a very popular spring break hotel on the beach. i found 2 junk earings,11.32 in clad josh found 13.75 for aprox 25.00 in clad.no gold or silver but i do have some beach pics.

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 470
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 465
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 463
They look like the "senior" spring breakers. :laughing:

didnt get to the middle of the group to many. seniors were on out skirts of spring breakers. and their were alots of older peeps their also crusing the beach.

coldmidget
I don't see any gold on them folks!!
I hope ya told them to use plenty of sun screen.
Tell them they can never have enough sun screen on.:laughing:

That's A LOT of people! Doesn't look like they left you all any room to detect!

Man that's like night and day from my beach......I could fire an M60 and hit no one. Not that I'm complaining, all that will change in a few weeks.

M6

I see you have the M6. I like mine but hope to get the old Eagle ll I bought to replace the one I had working good . It would find the coins deep I really miss it. Was a Eagle with the update chip that made it a Eagle ll. Had lots of old very deep coin finds with it.
M6 Mike
If it isn't emi causing screen scrolling I may go ahead and send it in for repairs . One guy told me it could be short in the trigger wires. For those that know the Eagle ll they are pretty touchy when near a power source and they have eratic behavior of all the different things from the startup screen flashing on and off.

If I went to a beach and there was that many people, I wouldn't even walk out there,,I hate people,

The seniors enjoy the beach in the in the morning,then the real action starts with the spring breakers:digginahole:We cleaned the beach after they left coldmidget was planning our attack:pirate2::pirate2: and watching out for claim jumpers I think he may have had a few drinks to:lol:

I'm hopping a plane this weekend and heading down there. That's some action I would like to get in on. Although the beaches here are getting some traffic from "spring breakers" no one is taking off clothes and dropping anything.

Back
Top Bottom