Disappointed so I march to my own brand

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Wowzer what a rough ride! Was in conversation with Garrett as to replacement headphones for my AT Pro International. Well sir they (Beverly at Garrett) stated that Garrett had never produced a one pin plug for the Pro....um!
3151ppu.jpg

That is where this bouy whether it being dumb as a cod or that I speak Nova Scotian was lost in translation.
35m08qp.jpg

So after a tad I emailed her the above photos. Beverly responded almost immediately....no dust gathering there. Apparently one pin out (thanks to Canadian Treasure Seekers who were prompt and nonjudgemental in this pickle) and one female plug in the connection constitutes a two pin plug.....Lord love a duck! So the two pins on your coil connector is really a 4 pin. Needless to say my Hunny Bunny before all this started informed me that it was a two pin connector. Women....never wrong and won't go detecting.

As for the hat issue
2rr1kxj.jpg

Garrett sent me a photo of three hats and the price. So much for over 45 years customer loyalty. Not too mention I own 7 of their machines.

Hope this post clarifies the issue for us Garrett swingers .

Today was a new day so now I march to my own brand...well at least 30 bottles of it!
16axzeh.jpg

f9goau.jpg

I think your hat looks better than a new one...Its got all your adventures written all over it! Lawdy the stories it could tell! But yeah, they shoulda sent you a free one...

Maybe it’s only free in American dollars!? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as she did not say "Well Bless Your Heart" you are okay. When a Southern Girl says that it definitely is not what she means.

That cap shows character. Obviously has lots of life left in it.

If I ran that company you would certainly be given a free hat or a lifetime supply ( which with all the use you get out of yours wouldn't be that many ) . I would also have your old trusty hat proudly displayed behind glass with a picture of you wearing it and with some of your most memorable finds . I would also give you a certificate making you an Honorary Garrett Ambassador but let's face reality here Leslie , to a lot of folks nowadays , gratitude is a forgotten quality .Time for a new hat ! Happy Hunting Sir .

Hey it looks to me that you just got that hat broken in just right for you. Think how many more trips detecting you are going to have to do to get a new hat broken in. Maybe that is your plan all along, you need an excuse to do more detecting.:D

Ray

Wowzer what a rough ride! Was in conversation with Garrett as to replacement headphones for my AT Pro International. Well sir they (Beverly at Garrett) stated that Garrett had never produced a one pin plug for the Pro....um!
3151ppu.jpg

That is where this bouy whether it being dumb as a cod or that I speak Nova Scotian was lost in translation.
35m08qp.jpg

So after a tad I emailed her the above photos. Beverly responded almost immediately....no dust gathering there. Apparently one pin out (thanks to Canadian Treasure Seekers who were prompt and nonjudgemental in this pickle) and one female plug in the connection constitutes a two pin plug.....Lord love a duck! So the two pins on your coil connector is really a 4 pin. Needless to say my Hunny Bunny before all this started informed me that it was a two pin connector. Women....never wrong and won't go detecting.

As for the hat issue
2rr1kxj.jpg

Garrett sent me a photo of three hats and the price. So much for over 45 years customer loyalty. Not too mention I own 7 of their machines.

Hope this post clarifies the issue for us Garrett swingers .

Today was a new day so now I march to my own brand...well at least 30 bottles of it!
16axzeh.jpg

f9goau.jpg

Love the custom bottle.

I'm sipping some Coppola Director's Cut Pinot Noir right now...wanting to open a bottle of Williams Selyem 2012 Ferrington Road Pinot...but haven't done so yet...hopefully Friday.

Back
Top Bottom