fisher f75: dodge viper
xp dues: Ferrari

This year has been a pain.:lol:

Attachments

• prep h.jpg
    prep h.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 181
Bounty Hunter QD2 = VW Beetle
Everywhere I look, I find more rusty metal than anything else, usually just below the surface.

"just like it sounds what kink of car would your metal detector be ie:"

Well, I'm not too into kink gianetics, lol, but I'd have to say ummm...

Jetco Mustang...Ford Rustang!

"just like it sounds what kink of car would your metal detector be ie:"

Well, I'm not too into kink gianetics, lol, but I'd have to say ummm...

Jetco Mustang...Ford Rustang!

lol whoops! i do get a kinky feeling everytime the atp makes that high bell tone in standard mode. thats why i have to run it in pro zero so i dont get all exited in a public park.

CTx

Note..Even though it has a snorkel, you can tell it isn't going to work under water too long...

imagesTNC7SFE9_zps8273f663.jpg

<*)))>{​

Ctx- a Baja truck, can go anywhere and do anything and has a navigator in the passenger seat telling you what to do.

Etrac- delorean, only car I could think of that may have low enough amounts of iron to work.......

Xp- a Ferrari, stuck on the road with only a Garmin that's doesn't give you $hit for info.

At-pro- a kit car, good bang for the buck but let's all face it............ Still not worth $hit.

Fisher- any car that has your wife in the passenger seat. Chatty as hell and never shuts up.

Tesoro- A farm truck, no frills bare bones and still stick shift.

Bounty hunter- a hot wheels car

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
For the record just being funny. All MD's are very capable in the right hands.

Last edited:
Ctx- a Baja truck, can go anywhere and do anything and has a navigator in the passenger seat telling you what to do.

Xp- a Ferrari, stuck on the road with only a Garmin that's doesn't give you $hit for info.

At-pro- a kit car, good bang for the buck but let's all face it............ Still not worth $hit.

Fisher- any car that has your wife in the passenger seat. Chatty as hell and never shuts up.

Omfg I spit out my drink reading this!

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Minelab E-Trac

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry I fixed that mistake for ya.....:cool::laughing:

Ctx- not worth $hit..

At-pro- good bang for the buck .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry I fixed that mistake for ya.....:cool::laughing:

Ctx- not worth $hit..

At-pro- good bang for the buck .

:lol: I added a few more for ya and your etrac to the list!

Back
Top Bottom