Fair trade? Tablet for tube tv?

mws_1984

Elite Member
Got a bunch of tube tvs laying around. Listed them on Craigslist. Someone offered me a cheap Pro scan 7" tablet for a 20" Sony Tv. Wondering if I should take that offer or what. I know nothing about tablets at all. Just want to make sure fair trade. I know you can't even really give tube tvs away anymore so maybe it's a good deal.

A tablet, even if it's a cheap one, could be alot more useful to you than another old tv... There are alot of good apps you can download free...
I finally got a tablet recently and am amazed at all handy things it can do.

Tablet, tube TVs are pretty much useless and can get them free all day long.

Get that tablet quickly!

Well that ended poorly. Just because this person sent me an email that was clearly illiterate and gibberish. I stated I couldn't understand it and they get mad at me for it. I wasn't rude at all. And then they wanted the TV today and could not wait til next weekend. Then they were even more rude. So oh well. Guess I'm stuck with these 5 tvs. Well not mine, but my fathers that he lets me try to move and get something out of them.

Ive started collecting old tv's I find for free so I can strip the scrap metals out of them.

I think the tablet is a cheapie , not quite on the same level as others , but still probably a lot more useful than an old unused tv.

You can't even give old tube TV's away around here. I seen someone trying to give away a 40in HD tube TV, not a single taker. They're heavy as hell, and not worth it for most people when you can find LCD, Plasma's, and LED's for dirt cheap anymore. If you can find a buyer, or a fair trade, take it. I'd take the tablet.

Yeah at least I'm not storing them. They are in my fathers basement. He kind of knows the guy at the landfill and has gotten some nice freebies. Stuff new in box or he got a flat screen tv, just needed a part or something. It's like 50" I think.

Back
Top Bottom