musicians

I play the guitar and I have since I was in my teens. I have played in numerous bands and still enjoy sitting around the house playing my guitar. I enjoy playing blues and classic rock music.

MY sisters play the harp,banjo,guitar,mandolin,violin,cello,flute,ukelele and piano.Needless to say they really like music,lol

Started playing the guitar when I was but a pup. Played in public from 1969-1989. Many bands playing everything from Hank Williams to Motley Crue.

Terry_Kenny.jpg

Me back stage with Lzzy Halestorm at a show in Dodge. Also had Pop Evil and Head East back with us.

menlzzy2.jpg

Got 14 guitars but this is my pride and joy. A 2005 Gibson Les Paul Supreme in Heritage Cherry Sunburst. 9 lbs 8 ozs of master work.

LP-_Stang-9.jpg

LP-_Stang-8.jpg

Last edited:
I have three electric guitars, one acoustic, two boutique hand wired amps. A slough of vintage preamp and power amp vacuum tubes. I have been dabbling with playing guitar since my late teens I'm 55 now, but never have been in a formal band.

I've played a hunch and I've played a role. Heck, I've even played a fool but I can't play an instrument!:lol:

Started playing the guitar when I was but a pup. Played in public from 1969-1989. Many bands playing everything from Hank Williams to Motley Crue.

Terry_Kenny.jpg

Me back stage with Lzzy Halestorm at a show in Dodge. Also had Pop Evil and Head East back with us.

menlzzy2.jpg

Got 14 guitars but this is my pride and joy. A 2005 Gibson Les Paul Supreme in Heritage Cherry Sunburst. 9 lbs 8 ozs of master work.

LP-_Stang-9.jpg

LP-_Stang-8.jpg
Head East! They’re still around? :cool:

FWIW...

I figured I'd share some pictures of my Dobro capo I designed and invented and made...

It solves every problem associated with Dobro capos and is made up of only three pieces!!! 😉

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_3945.JPG
    IMG_3945.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3950.JPG
    IMG_3950.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3959.JPG
    IMG_3959.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3961.JPG
    IMG_3961.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 72
Five string banjer (yes that is how you say it in OK), piano, organ. I used to play a 1934 Wix five rank pipe organ in church but it got too hard to maintain and we couldn't find anyone to work on it so we ended up with some electronic wonder.

Back
Top Bottom