Shenandoah Valley

Digginman

I live in Stephens City, near Winchester, in the Northern Valley. I'm into relics, coins, caches. Looking for someone to dig with. Any takers??

Bob

I wish!. I'd love to get up there for some detectin but its not in the cards right now. I lived in (near) Front Royal for a few years as a kid before we moved to KY and have been through the valley on vacation. Maybe this fall?

those are the happy hunting grounds digginman :yes: :yes: i'd really like to but unfortunetly i live a little to far north from ya and the wifey holds a short leash on me del

mxtswinger said:
I wish!. I'd love to get up there for some detectin but its not in the cards right now. I lived in (near) Front Royal for a few years as a kid before we moved to KY and have been through the valley on vacation. Maybe this fall?

Sure thing, mxtswinger. Front Royal is very close to me. I'm sure you know where I am. Stay in touch if you come up this way.

del said:
those are the happy hunting grounds  digginman  :yes: :yes: i'd really like to  but unfortunetly i live a little to far north from ya and the wifey holds a short leash on me    del

Not that far, Del. I had a couple from another forum come down from Michigan. Have the wifey get a longer leash. I won't let ya get in trouble. Think about it. Ya only live once.

In Leesburg area

We may have to get together sometime! Hit me up and we can do it, maybe when gas prices retreat a little!

Back
Top Bottom