• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Rings in the scoop!!

InShepherdsArms

Elite Member
Some rings today from the beach.

I’m hunting up high. Like really high next to dunes. Everything got thrown to dunes from past hurricane!

I can’t believe how many targets are there still!

2 gold and 3 silver!

Thanks for looking.

☠️

Attachments

• 50D9410F-DAE6-45E0-BDA6-3A10DD862728.jpg
    50D9410F-DAE6-45E0-BDA6-3A10DD862728.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 805
Nice haul. Personally from what I see on Tybee beach everyone is hitting the wet sand and ignoring the dry and near dunes. Me included. Gonna have to break that habit and hit the dry.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Nice haul. Personally from what I see on Tybee beach everyone is hitting the wet sand and ignoring the dry and near dunes. Me included. Gonna have to break that habit and hit the dry.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I never hunt the dry! I buddy of mine was finding a lot of targets up high. So I gave it a go and can't believe the amount of light rings that got thrown against the dunes! Go for it!!! Go as high up as you can go!

very good finds. congrats hope you keep finding the loot!!

Those look like some light targets. Are you finding heavier targets and coins too?

R5

Nice hunt

What happened to your other thread, i would have come down for a gold coin hunt , one coin , a find of a lifetime from the 1700s

Looks like it really pushed the light targets. Water can sure move stuff around, that for sure. Any day with a little gold in the pocket is a treasure hunt for sure.

Back
Top Bottom