NE Illinois

rcasi44

Elite Member
I'd like to find someone to hunt with on a regular basis, I'm retired I live in Lockport, Illinois. It would be nice to be able to hunt with someone without driving for an hour or using a toll road. There has to be people looking to hunt that live close. Rob

If I ever get on a normal (or some-what normal) schedule, I'd like to head out your way and swing with you. I'm not too far away.

Ok Rich,

I'm always open to a hunt. The problem it is like when I hunted with Oz, it was a one time affair. We just don't live close enough to hunt on a regular basis. I also hunted with Bomber and his group but they are up by Ohara. Tollways and traffic all the way. There has to be guys who hunt within a couple of miles. Rob

Lockport isn't too far away for me. Right now I never really know when I'll get time off. Very hard to make any plans. (Haven't had a haircut since December!) I don't know if you're a member of TQ, but there's a guy over there named Tony who lives in Tinley Park. Seems to have a regular schedule. Seems OK on the forum. (His latest post is in the beach section - asking about water machines.)

Can't really think of anyone else - except for the Fixer.

Ok Rich,

I'm always open to a hunt. The problem it is like when I hunted with Oz, it was a one time affair. We just don't live close enough to hunt on a regular basis. I also hunted with Bomber and his group but they are up by O'Hare. Tollways and traffic all the way. There has to be guys who hunt within a couple of miles. Rob
I was thinking of trying a hunt with them once this year, just don't have the time. Things will slow down for me in the summer. We can try the same area as last year or look for a different burb to hit. Any word on detecting in the CCFP???

First The Fixer hasn't found the new forum and I don't have an email for him.

Oz I've been to the CCFP several times with no heat. As far as I know things have cooled down. Hunting should be no problem. I've never done much there. What you need is a good place to hunt in the woods, an old camp etc. The public area is bottle cap and trash heaven.

I'll look a TQ, thanks Rich.

My local sites are beat, and aren't refilling. My finds are down this year. Rob

The Fixer is also on TN, but hasn't posted in a long time.

I've been wanting to hit the toboggan slides before they get regraded. But I probably won't get a chance.

Actually that site is either built up or is posted. I know the area. I worked at Cat for a year before I went to college. That was 1962 - 1963. Rob

!!

I live off of RT 6 its now Will county forest preserve. Rob a friend of mind lives in Lockport and we detect on a regular basis. We travel to different areas around Joliet if its north, south, east, or west. Well if you would like to join us sometime email me at [email protected]. We usually go after work around 530 6 during the week and sometimes all day on Saturdays. This just doesn't just go out to Rob but to anyone who's in the Will county area!!! Just last week on the 14th at a Channahon park I found a 1945 Walking Liberty half the first silver coin in a while for me. We will be looking forward to here back.

Robert

Back
Top Bottom