Recent Recovery

flphil

Forum Sponsor
I wish I could say I recovered these rings but both were recovered using my equipment by divers. First one was dropped of a boat dock while refueling at a marina in St. Pete. The High School ring was lost fishing in the mangroves of Fort Desoto Park in 12 ft of black water. They were both found with my trusty 8" Tesoro SS . I am always amazed when people detect for the first time and recover jewelry. HH, phil

ringcovery.jpg
ringrecovery.jpg

HOLY !!!!!! That one with the diamonds about made me choke on my sandwich! I'm sorry but if I found that under different circumstances, no one would ever know until I had cash in hand...forget a return! lol

Glad they were able to recover both rings and get them back to the owners, really cool!

For the record I didn't recover them the divers did with my equipment. I large diamond was an old family heirloom and boy were they happy. HH, phil

For the record I didn't recover them the divers did with my equipment. I large diamond was an old family heirloom and boy were they happy. HH, phil

I understood that. :) I bet they were happy to get it back, sometimes the sentimental value of items are wayyy more than the monetary value.

Back
Top Bottom