HELP find lost ring

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Well I got a call today about a man that lost his ring, he knows right about where it fell into the water but it requires a boat to get to it. It's in three to four feet of water around low tide just south of Guana state park, (not in the park) along the banks of the river. (Not ocean side)

The woman that called me said her husband never cries but he came home from this trip crying and distraught. The ring was his fathers and he's never taken it off. It is a gold wedding band. He's devastated.

If you can help this is by Guana State park - Just south of there and I can give you the mans contact information just send me a private message. St. Augustine Florida.

Barbara

A boat has been located and a search party is going out Saturday I'll keep everyone posted of the outcome.

I was looking through old posts and realized I never updated this story- So here is the update. The ring was lost in the river from off the side of a boat, along the bank, in very deep mud with oyster shells. Someone from Jacksonville went out for several hours to the spot only reachable by boat and went into the water almost chest deep and searched for hours to no avail. Sadly the river claimed this one.

Back
Top Bottom