365$ f19???

Coinboy

Elite Member
Found a new fisher f19 Ltd on eBay for 365$. I don’t know if it’s counterfeit or what, but if it’s real, I’d gladly buy it. What do you guys think?

Negatives

1.This eBay seller is not a metal detector dealer. They appear to be an estate sale proprietor or buyer. They probably have no metal detecting experience and the $700 wholesale line in their description is just wrong.

2. They do not show you a photo of the actual item..........that is a big no in my book. Get them to send you some photos

3. You need to know what the serial number is. The original F19s had sensitivity issues. You do not want one with a serial number starting with 0714

4.They list this item as NEW. I doubt that since they are not a dealer or the original owner. You may not be able to register it with FTP without the original receipt for warranty work.

Positives,
1. Their shipping price is very reasonable.

2. They let you make an offer. After you see an actual photo and the serial number make them a reasonable offer if you want.

3. If the F19 really is one of the Camo versions with the 10x5 elliptical coil, it is an excellent detector and one of my favorite relic and medium sized gold nugget (.25 grams and up) detector. It won't go super deep with that coil but it will separate well and has very good target ID in mild to moderate dirt.

4. If you can get it for around $300, it really is newish or at least in good shape and somewhere on the box there is a sticker that has the original owner's name or at least the original dealers name you may be okay warranty wise.

Jeff

If you talk to a dealer you should be able to get an 100% authentic new one shipped directly from the factory for around the same price. It won't be camo though. Those have been gone for over 18 months.

Back
Top Bottom