Did Santa visit the Castle or what???

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Well, well, well! Old Kris Kringle somehow got into the Castle, with the pick of the latest 5 boxes!

KT was feeling a bit down after that silverless ripfest of the Royal Rolls last week, but with eternal optimism, always needed by CRHers, KT proceeded to start His Royal Hunt. Yesterday was continous rain the entire day, but things started off cheery with the recovery of a 40% Ag Ken in the first 10 rolls. And it did not back off from there. Here are the results:

Box 1 - 1 40% Ag Ken, 15 NIFC
Box 2 - 15 NIFC (the only silver bust of the day!)
Box 3 - 1 Ben, 2 64 Kens, 13 40% Ag Kens, 4 NIFCs, 1 painted
Box 4 - 1 64 Ken, 3 40% Ag Kens, 1 NIFC
Box 5 - 4 40% Ag Kens, 2 NIFCs, 1 Proof

Totals - 1 Ben, 3 64 Kens, 21 40% Ag Kens, 1 Proof, 1 painted!

Best run of silver in over 2 months! K. Kringle sure outdid himself this week!

Of course the pictures are below...a couple of notes...Poor Ben had a hard life, his rim is dinged up in several locations, but he is still beautiful to KT! All the 64 Kens are dirty, dirty, dirty...but KT vowed not to clean any 90% Ag coins He recovers so they go into the Royal Treasure Chest looking like that...Ha ha. And the painted coin....KT cannot quite tell what it is of...a red and white striped banner across the coin, and a figure standing behind it...KT first thought it might be Spiderman, but on a second look, His Majesty is not so certain...it is what it is! :laughing::laughing:

Anyway, best of luck to all in the Realm!

Attachments

• CRH 12 13 2018 1 Ben.JPG
    CRH 12 13 2018 1 Ben.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 199
  • CRH 12 13 2018 3 64 Kens.jpg
    CRH 12 13 2018 3 64 Kens.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 158
  • CRH 12 13 2018 21 40%er Kens.jpg
    CRH 12 13 2018 21 40%er Kens.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 162
  • CRH 12 13 2018 1 Proof 1 Spiderman, maybe.jpg
    CRH 12 13 2018 1 Proof 1 Spiderman, maybe.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 155
Looks like a great day KT! I wonder if the design of the Franklins causes them to be more prone to damage. It seems as though they are often more tattered than even older walkers. Looks like a flag on the painted Kennedy. Congrats again!

Way to go Your Majesty!! Had to be some silver for you after the royal skunking last week. Love the Ben, even with the mileage. It all helps the yearend total. The royal vault must be getting full, and heavy, I hope it's not on the top floor of the castle. With the weight of your mighty hoard , it may fall through the floors to the dungeon!!

Awesome haul! Those 64's look sticky! I wouldn't hesitate to clean them. Just shows I'm not a REAL coin collector.

Thanks for posting. I really like to follow your progress. Never ceases to empress.

Looks like a great day KT! I wonder if the design of the Franklins causes them to be more prone to damage. It seems as though they are often more tattered than even older walkers. Looks like a flag on the painted Kennedy. Congrats again!

Two weeks ago KT got a very nice clean 53 Ben, so KT thinks this one just had a rough life....Just no telling how easily a rim gets damaged. On the painted Ken it is a waving portion of a red white striped portion of the flag, but no blue field with white stars...strange looking.

Way to go Your Majesty!! Had to be some silver for you after the royal skunking last week. Love the Ben, even with the mileage. It all helps the yearend total. The royal vault must be getting full, and heavy, I hope it's not on the top floor of the castle. With the weight of your mighty hoard , it may fall through the floors to the dungeon!!

The previous years hoards are all stored in the dungeon, so no problem with this years gains. After the yearly report all this years take will be moved into the dungeon Treasury.

Awesome haul! Those 64's look sticky! I wouldn't hesitate to clean them. Just shows I'm not a REAL coin collector.
Thanks for posting. I really like to follow your progress. Never ceases to empress.

Surprizingly, they are are all smooth and well dry to the touch! It is KT's thought that the 64 Kens would easily clean by dipping, but then He would have to bear the Royal Rath of The Queen!

Looks like his sleigh was heavy this year, nice job!

His Majesty pities the poor reindeer that hauled this load! Maybe Kris added a couple extra to his regular stock, Lifter and Toter! :laughing::laughing:

OK, now that's a great haul! Congrats to the King. I hear Benjamin was a dirty sort, so maybe best to leave him that-a-way, lol. Kennedy wasn't exactly squeeky clean either...

Quoting the King:
"Thanks to Everyone for all the comments! At the Queen's suggestion, His Majesty quit cleaning all the 90% silver coins He recovers, even tho few have collector value over their silver content. Whatever their condition, they got that way honestly, so let them appear their age!"

Not sure to be happy for KT or sad -- doesn't sound like the Queen is into getting dolled up in makeup -- perhaps she is a rare beauty that needs no enhancement. Also sounds like she doen't mind keeping it dirty, hooyah!

Ducking and runnning :)

OK, now that's a great haul! Congrats to the King. I hear Benjamin was a dirty sort, so maybe best to leave him that-a-way, lol. Kennedy wasn't exactly squeeky clean either...

Quoting the King:
"Thanks to Everyone for all the comments! At the Queen's suggestion, His Majesty quit cleaning all the 90% silver coins He recovers, even tho few have collector value over their silver content. Whatever their condition, they got that way honestly, so let them appear their age!"

Not sure to be happy for KT or sad -- doesn't sound like the Queen is into getting dolled up in makeup -- perhaps she is a rare beauty that needs no enhancement. Also sounds like she doen't mind keeping it dirty, hooyah!

Ducking and runnning :)

They were both lady's men....the emphasis on way more than 1 !

The Queen is a homebody that does not flaunt her wealth or character for the masses....just to let you know....but she does flaunt what she's got for His Majesty! And that is what counts in His Royal Book! :laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom