Font Size

Is there a way to increase the font size? Mine seems to be smaller than I remember and at my age it is harder to read.

Don't think you can adjust vBulletin fonts unless you are an administer and do it for the whole site.

Other things you can do...
Some skins might be easier to read than others...I use vbAliens.

On an android device or most other phones you can pinch and increase the zoom easily.

For computers some browsers have settings you can increase the page size past 100%, Google Chrome for one.

You can increase font sizes using command prompts on most computers.

One method is to click on the View command in the main toolbar. Scroll down to Zoom and click to bring up the sub-menu. You can then choose to Zoom In, Zoom Out, or set a custom percentage of screen text size to be viewed.

The control panel in most operating systems will give you control of your font and zoom percentages, you just have to drill down till you find the right one.

Getting old ain't for sissies is it, Silver? :D

You can usually play around with your browser settings to increase font size.

You can also hold your ctlr key and press either "-" or "+" to change the percentage display of your browser window (+ will make things bigger, - will make it smaller)

If your mouse has a scrolling wheel, hold down Ctrl while scrolling to make the entire web page appear bigger/smaller. Then release Ctrl when you've got it the size you want.

Is there a way to increase the font size? Mine seems to be smaller than I remember and at my age it is harder to read.

Are you or have you used an iPad...??

One nice thing about iPad,,,you can move closer to your eyes,,nice and lightweight too,,I use a small one.

Font size easy to make bigger too to read.

One nice thing about iPad,,,you can move closer to your eyes,,nice and lightweight too,,I use a small one.

I wish this were true - As I have grow older, I can't see anything close up. I am at about 3/4 of an arm length before things blur beyond recognition. I use to have such good eye sight. I could see things up real close, and I could read the fine print on the eye chart. Can't read the dates on dimes and pennies anymore with an magnifier. :oldguy:

I wish this were true - As I have grow older, I can't see anything close up. I am at about 3/4 of an arm length before things blur beyond recognition. I use to have such good eye sight. I could see things up real close, and I could read the fine print on the eye chart. Can't read the dates on dimes and pennies anymore with an magnifier. :oldguy:

Sorry to hear.

Do read your posts though,,,they are great.

Back
Top Bottom