28 RINGS in 16 HOURS (7 days)

WaterWalker

:whoohoo: ... :hat3: 9AU, 3Pt, 5AG, 5 tungsten 6 yet to be cleaned and identified. Most likely they are junk.
One hat trick (Platinum, Gold and Silver in one day).
Two rings with diamonds: 3 on one and 6 on the other. One 24K ring.
I had to fight a sting ray and jelly fish for the right to detect. Great fun!

Best of all: my last find was a 10 day "old" wedding band and was returned to its owner! Marriage saved.
I tried to return the college ring and another wedding with no luck.
The college had no record and the owner of a wedding band left without leaving their information.

Other totals: 34 coins, 5 pendents, 1 pair earrings, a locket, a bracelet, a locket, and a starfish for Pandora.
Something less than 25 bottle caps/pull tabs. less than 80 targets in the 16 hours (5/hour). A slow but GREAT hunt.

Attachments

• 2016.jpg
    2016.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 716
Way to go you should be excited !! Excellent finds! We all would love a day like that. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats an incredible hunt. I would have to have someone drive home after that ring intoxation. Congrats

sent from a sending device

Hunts like that don't happen but once in a life time, almost like 30 years ago! Congrads on all the treasure!! You guys up North keep the places clean out very well so I'm guessing this spot was untouched.. Great research finding it!

Amazing finds. Some day when I get good at this hobby, I hope to have a day like that or even half that good.

28 rings

CONGRATS RICK ON A GREAT TRIP SORRY I MISSED THAT ONE:wow: PERHAPS NEXT TIME

:dingding: That's among some of the best hunts I've seen on here in a long while. :wow:

You're taking Dick, Jean, Karen and I with you on the next trip right? :)

BIG CONGRATS!!! WHAT A TRIP!!!!

Back
Top Bottom