• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

GLASSHOPPER1955 Is Back!

GLASSHOPPER1955

Elite Member
On May 11th overnight I experienced the worst pain of my life, and after rushing to the E.R. When I came to in the ICU I found out my colon had burst (I had been suffering with what I thought was just another bout of Colitis). I have lost 42 lbs. since and I had to have phys. therapy to walk again. I'm making great progress on that, but I get tired quickly. Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon and digging some cool bottles and "stuff".

I wanted to thank "Crusier" for alerting you all, and I especially wanted to thank the following members who sent good vibes my way: NectarDetector, Joeee5, budaf250, Ricki7, GroundSweeper, CT Curt, Mr Mud, DirtyRob, cellrdwellr, robren, rustyk1, Shweddy (with that cool devil avatar), rreahard, IMShooter, jga5367, zeemang , GabbityGabby and everone else. You don't know how much that meant to me while recuperating in three different hospitals and I can't thank you enough.

GLASSHOPPER1955 7/8/2016

Last edited:
Great news keep plugging away bud. Thanks for the update. You just keep getting stronger and you'll be back to good soon enough. Good to hear!

Glad to hear you are on the mend and here's to hoping you get back out there soon and find some more goodies to share with us.

Great to hear you are on your road to recovery. And thank for all the help with the bottle you dated for me. Hope your road to recovery is short and speedy. It is guys like you and others that make this forum great.

Welcome back Glasshopper. Hope things are going your way. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

On May 11th overnight I experienced the worst pain of my life, and after rushing to the E.R. When I came to in the ICU I found out my colon had burst (I had been suffering with what I thought was just another bout of Colitis). I have lost 42 lbs. since and I had to have Phys. Therapy to walk again. I'm making great progress on that, but I get tired quickly. Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon and digging some cool bottles and "stuff".

I wanted to thank "Crusier" for alerting you all, and I especially wanted to thank the following members who sent good vibes my way: NectarDetector, Joeee5, budaf250, Ricki7, GroundSweeper, CT Curt, Mr Mud, DirtyRob, cellrdwellr, robren, rustyk1, Shweddy (with that cool devil avatar), rreahard, IMShooter, jga5367, zeemang and GabbityGabby. You don't know how much that meant to me while recuperating in three different hospitals and I can't thank you enough.

GLASSHOPPER1955 7/8/2016

Ouch, that sounds awful! So glad to hear you're doing better. Don't rush the healing process and you'll be swinging again in no time. :D

Ouch... Glad you're feeling better. Had a buddy while in the military have the same thing happen. 19 or 20 years old. Showed up for work fine in the morning and a few hours later he just hit the floor. Had to take him out on a stretcher he was in so much pain. Recovered after a few weeks fortunately but he was not a happy camper for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom