Bounty Hunter Platinum

billohio6248

I just ordered one. It should be here Friday, 3/25. If anyone has any comment on their experiences with one please post. I know it is a new machine and similar to Technetics machine. Apparently First Texas bought them out.

I had one and sold it to WarEagle1 a member on this forum. I only took it on one quick hunt and done alittle testing in my yard the day I got it. It seemed like a good detector, I am just not one for a detector with a display and don't really care for multi-tones. It should of been delivered to WarEagle1 sometime today by looking at the tracking number. He will be able to give you a good review of it after he gets a chance to use it, probably a better review than I can because he will be hunting ground probably more similar to yours as he is in Alabama. Steve.

I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray! Oops sorry just couldn't help myself ;):lol:/

I just ordered the platinum should be here 3/29,It looks like the technetics gamma 6000 to me.I cant wait to take it for a spin. mike

Back
Top Bottom