Today's Score : Scuba 5 Water 0

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
A gentleman on Facebook was trying to find me and a lot of folks gave him my information. He dropped his keys in a marina on the Clinton river. We agreed to meet up at 4pm today. So what to do for 4 hours?

How about clean and launch my Sea Ray at Jewel Island. Sounded good to me so headed down to my marina. On North River road I get a call!! A gentleman in Bele Maer dropped his keys off his boat! I told him I was 5 minutes away. Got there and not only did he need his keys found, he lost a boat hook off the back last year and a screen to a small port hole window sometime also. The screen was a small challenge but the keys and the boat hook were easy.

So I go launch my boat and get all set for the next job. That was another easy one. Didn't even have to take a breath on my tank.

So I get back to Port Huron and get on Facebook. I got a message! A phone at Metro Beach marina. Little girl fishing accidentally dropped it in. Told them I would get back in my truck and head right down. And besides finding the phone I met a lot of wonderful folks that know me and follow me!

I knew folks followed my posts. I had NO idea there were that many. I love happy customers that believe in what I do. I know folks need stuff and I am glad to recover it.

Now my Sea Ray is in it's well and my Chaparral is in my driveway. Both ready for adventure. Tomorrow morning I go look for a wedding ring hiding under a boat in a marina and a few other things. Wish me luck!

My Chaparral has a slight problem though. At 52mph on the water it EATS 23 gallons of gas an hour! Might need to set up a gofundme page!

Last edited:
My Chaparral has a slight problem though. At 52mph on the water it EATS 23 gallons of gas an hour! Might need to set up a gofundme page!

Good grief, man. Is that normal? What are you running, 6 2-stroke outboards with only one blade on each prop?

WHOA.

Awesome saves and it's so awesome that you have such a great following. Love the smile!

Someone, years from now, will assemble all these exploits in a book, and make $1,000,000 in book sales. Oh ... wait ... we can just click on it and read here. Bummer than you were born 30 yrs. too late to make a book. haha. There's always TV docu-drama rights !

Good job as usual. Scuba-detector to the rescue as always.

I'm sure there's scuba people employing their skills with cross-over md'ing skills elsewhere in the world. But no where have we seen it played out in great reads like here . Good job !

Someone, years from now, will assemble all these exploits in a book, and make $1,000,000 in book sales. Oh ... wait ... we can just click on it and read here. Bummer than you were born 30 yrs. too late to make a book. haha. There's always TV docu-drama rights !

Good job as usual. Scuba-detector to the rescue as always.

I'm sure there's scuba people employing their skills with cross-over md'ing skills elsewhere in the world. But no where have we seen it played out in great reads like here . Good job !

Yeah when Scuba was younger, Kindle fire meant chopping fire wood:lol:

Nice 'Superhero Subsurface Work' there ScubaDee! Underwater retrievals is where Mouthbreathers Rule! :laughing:

I wonder what kind of MPG the batmobile gets? 23 GPH is a bit harsh to finance....thats @$70 per hour dumping over the side. And thats at gas station pump prices let alone Marina....

Maybe get yourself a sweet Panga with some twin 4 strokes, or a custom jet ski dive/detecting rig for fast short runs?

A friggin cool 30' center consul Panga with a Bimini top pushed by Merc or Honda four strokes for your annual Jobby Nooner run would be one unique and sweet rig! My next boat will be panga style with twin 4's and a bimini top...Probably 26' ish with twin 25hp 4s.... full throttle, probably in the lower 30's and burning 3gph if!...:laughing:

Yeah when Scuba was younger, Kindle fire meant chopping fire wood:lol:

Yeah Kindle is the last hope anyone has of making $$ of their writings. So if scuba-detector throws in some skeletons, poison darts, cryptograms, and conspiracies to his exploits: Perhaps he could make some $$ on Kindle ? :?: He'd have to hire Mud-puppy as his editor though :cool3:

I knew your reputation was spreading! I don't remember if you mentioned handing out "business" cards. I'm guessing you do. If not, you should.
Anyway, fine work! ...and don't let the History channel talk you into making a show. They'll ruin it for ya. ;)

Back
Top Bottom