Have a Great Memorial Day Folks!

Buellride

Forum Supporter
As a veteran I want to extend my best wishes to all current or former military members, first responders, and their families for a wonderful Memorial Day! A time to honor the sacrifices and service that all of you have made for this great nation!

HH and GL All!!

Buellride

Thank you to those for their service.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

As a veteran I want to extend my best wishes to all current or former military members, first responders, and their families for a wonderful Memorial Day! A time to honor the sacrifices and service that all of you have made for this great nation!

HH and GL All!!

Buellride

"may god make his face to shine down upon them,
and grant them peace!"..happy veterans day to all our
"courageous" veterans!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Great post! Thank you for your service.

Some personal thoughts on Memorial Day...
While the history of Memorial Day is said to be controversial, it has been recognized nationwide as the date set aside to honor those who gave their all - their very lives - for our country and freedom. Although some perhaps think of it only as a holiday, others understand deeply its significance, including those whose loved ones went on before, while serving our nation. I dare say for many, Memorial Day comes more than once a year... and for some, it is every day.

Patriotism, conviction, loyalty, dedication, faith in God... all these, and so much more, have inspired millions to serve, and I thank each of you who have sacrificed for the United States, its values which formed our freedoms, and its citizens. May God bless you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom