Great find today!

beepsticker

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg
Maybe this isn't special to some, and sorry I don't have a pic (my phone just won't focus for a good close-up)
I found at a depth of about 8" in a farm field...
1925 Standing Liberty quarter!!
Very nice condition (using guidelines and descriptions I found online), I believe it is between "fine" and "very fine"
It made all the cans,bottle tops, and pull tabs worth it.

I got pics, figured out how to get them oriented properly, uploaded ok, NOW, I just need to get rid of the "fuzzies", maybe a more stable mount or hold .
Hopefully future pics will be better.

Last edited:
Nice find. Congrats. Wish we could see a picture.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Great find! Took me more than 5 years to get my first stander, and there was 2 within a couple feet of each other! Congrats!

Maybe this isn't special to some, and sorry I don't have a pic (my phone just won't focus for a good close-up)
I found at a depth of about 8" in a farm field...
1925 Standing Liberty quarter!!
Very nice condition (using guidelines and descriptions I found online), I believe it is between "fine" and "very fine"
It made all the cans,bottle tops, and pull tabs worth it.

That is a great find! woot!!

Nice find. Congrats. Wish we could see a picture.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Ok, so I figured out how to get better pics. Now, everything I upload is turned 1/4 turn counter-clockwise. I tried to copy the pic on my PC, then rotate it 1/4 turn clockwise, hoping that would correct the issue...didn't happen

I never get tired of standing liberty quarters. A pretty coin to find !

Are you kidding, aint a digger on this site that wouldn't love to see that thing staring up at them. That's a beautiful stander, and that's saying something. they're usually worn close to flat. Better pic would be great, just cause everyone loves looking at one like that. Congrats, great dig.

IMG_0704 cut crop copy  (3).jpg
Okay folks, after many attempts and a bunch of tweaking, I finally got a halfway decent pic of the 1925 Standing Liberty Quarter set as my avatar.
It is a beautiful coin, and I am very pleased to have found it.

Last edited:
Smoken hot coin save!
I do not know anyone who wouldn't think finding a beutiful stander is not a big deal.
What a great day!
Big congratulations.
,Dew

Back
Top Bottom