New member - Burlington MA area

Tyedyeyes

New here. I had the basic Radio Shack detector as a kid. I need a hobby and have always been intrigued by MDing, treasure hunting, planning for gold, etc... so I figured I'd give detecting a try. I just bought a new MD so it's time to go practice.
I noticed several people from this area. Are there groups the go detecting?

Welcome from the central part of the state! There's a few clubs around, not a whole lot though. I've met probably over a dozen forum members on here though, nice group here!

New here. I had the basic Radio Shack detector as a kid. I need a hobby and have always been intrigued by MDing, treasure hunting, planning for gold, etc... so I figured I'd give detecting a try. I just bought a new MD so it's time to go practice.
I noticed several people from this area. Are there groups the go detecting?

Welcome from Boston Tyedyeyes...

Drop in as a guest at one of our MTHA club meetings (close to Route 9, in Newton Highlands). I think you’ll have fun, and maybe find a hunting buddy or three. One member near you is in Bedford. Directions on our web site at www.masstreasure.com
Meetings are always on the 3rd Friday.
We host an annual “Open” Hunt” in October and a few member-only hunts each year.
Jim... MTHA Librarian/Membership Secretary

Welcome to the forum! I'm just a few miles from you in North Reading.
I've been at it for about four years now and rarely ever see any one else with a detector
Shoot me a pm some time if you want to get together for a hunt.

Back
Top Bottom