Donated, now I can't use tapatalk

rtr2006

Forum Supporter
I sent in a donation the other day that was confirmed to me via PM. Since I did that, I can no longer contribute to the forum via tapatalk. If this is how it's going to be, can I get a refund please. I use tapatalk all the time to post on the go!

Thanks

I'm not trying to be a "smart A$$" but what is "Tapatalk"...When your my age and wasn't raised with the electronic's young folks have today ,you just don't know...Heck I guess I'll have to ask my grand kids or great grand kids:D:yes:

I'm not trying to be a "smart A$$" but what is "Tapatalk"...When your my age and wasn't raised with the electronic's young folks have today ,you just don't know...Heck I guess I'll have to ask my grand kids or great grand kids:D:yes:

lmao! Dont feel bad im 32 and dont know what it is.

It is very handy, I loaded it on my phone and didn't use it for a while. When I did, I realized how much easier it is to navigate forums. No more having to wait for a full page to load or enlarging anything.

Don't use it on my tablet, but always do on my phone.

Rtr, try logging out of your tap a talk, and then log back in.

All I did was moved you to a supporter group, this should not affect tapatalk as far as I'm aware.

Rtr, try logging out of your tap a talk, and then log back in.

All I did was moved you to a supporter group, this should not affect tapatalk as far as I'm aware.

Hey Vlad, I tried that, didn't work. I also tried deleting it from my tapatalk profile. And the weird thing is, once I do that, I cannot add it back. If I visit the page in my browser, at the top it says open in tapatalk. I click that and nothing happens, it doens't find it in tapatalk at all.

Can you try removing the membergroup you add me to, and then letting me know so I can see if that's it or if it's something with tapatalk itself?

Thanks

OK, I have moved you back to where you were before, let me know if it fixed it or not.

What kind of phone do you have? Everything I have read makes it sound like a server issue.

One post says to delete the log on for this site, delete tapatalk, reinstall tapatalk and then re log on this site. NO idea if that will help. Sorry I am not versed in that software.

They say to err is human. To really foul things up requires a computer.

Last edited:
I've used tapatalk since joining the forum, but I just did the tapatalk update. Yeah I'm not happy with the update, its slower and not nearly as convenient of a lay out. And what's with all the symbols, is it to difficult to spell UNREAD and an @ for Participated.
BUT for a free app I'll learn to deal with it.

What kind of phone do you have? Everything I have read makes it sound like a server issue.

One post says to delete the log on for this site, delete tapatalk, reinstall tapatalk and then re log on this site. NO idea if that will help. Sorry I am not versed in that software.

They say to err is human. To really foul things up requires a computer.

iPhone 6. I guess the only thing I haven't tried is deleting the app. The funny thing is though is when I search through the tapatalk directory for this site I can't find it. The only way I can see where to try it through the app is to visit the website through safari and then click "open in app" for tapatalk. It's like this website's not registered through tapatalk for me.

I don't think it was related to me being moved to a different membergroup.

iPhone 6. I guess the only thing I haven't tried is deleting the app. The funny thing is though is when I search through the tapatalk directory for this site I can't find it. The only way I can see where to try it through the app is to visit the website through safari and then click "open in app" for tapatalk. It's like this website's not registered through tapatalk for me.

I don't think it was related to me being moved to a different membergroup.

Same phone and same problem. I can not find this forum in the tapatalk directory. Even when visiting the page via safari and hit 'open' (in app) it takes me to the search page of tapatalk and again, no results come up for this site.

Take a look at the reviews in the app store for the update of the app. About 99% have one star.

Same phone and same problem. I can not find this forum in the tapatalk directory. Even when visiting the page via safari and hit 'open' (in app) it takes me to the search page of tapatalk and again, no results come up for this site.

Take a look at the reviews in the app store for the update of the app. About 99% have one star.

I had a feeling it wasn't related to my new member group on here. But I hadn't thought to look at the app reviews. Thanks for letting me know that.

Back
Top Bottom