Little sellers remorse

Isn’t the 3030 multi frequency? I know the Etrac,explorers and Safari run 28 frequencies

Yes, all are multi-frequency, but none are really 28 unless you count the harmonics; and if you do that, why stop at 28? Some have said that the ET/CTX machines use as few as 2 fundamental frequencies at any one time. I would assume none of the possible frequencies are that high (compared to the Nox), given that the machines don't do that well on gold.

Nox slayer? Just a joke..Lol ...

Attachments

• 2842669B-1DF3-4A2A-A8AE-E45A4219F439.jpeg
    2842669B-1DF3-4A2A-A8AE-E45A4219F439.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Wood

You should have put your money in on a 800, Nox slayer :laughing::roll:, just a joke :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: PS i will give it a A for stealth lookin, is that the Impact or Kruzer :?:

Last edited:
You should have put your money in on a 800, Nox slayer :laughing::roll:, just a joke :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: PS i will give it a A for stealth lookin, is that the Impact or Kruzer :?:

It’s a Impact.Took it to the test garden today,not too shabby.I gotta agree with you earl,it really does have a killer looking design.Its not waterproof,I’m not totally sure but I think the kruzer is a waterproof version of the Impact from what I see in the specs for the most part.

:balloons2::balloons2::balloons2::balloons2:

Woody, there’s always that box of rice crispies you can get to replace your Quest.

Why do you keep saying rice krispie when you mention the quest? If your thinking it's like the old f75 or something like that you couldn't be more wrong,that quest pro machine is stable.
Actually,all machines are stable,it's just user error and lack of how to run them that make them unstable.Ive been reading quite a few equinox threads where guys are saying they can't get that machine to quite down..Rice Krispies? No,Id say user error.

Last edited:
Why do you keep saying rice krispie when you mention the quest? If your thinking it's like the old f75 or something like that you couldn't be more wrong,that quest pro machine is stable.
Actually,all machines are stable,it's just user error and lack of how to run them that make them unstable.Ive been reading quite a few equinox threads where guys are saying they can't get that machine to quite down..Rice Krispies? No,Id say user error.

I never referred to the Quest as a box of rice crispies.
If you’ll look, I was referring to another detector in a line you seem to be fond of.
Btw I am just using the term actual owners of this other detector I am referring to. I myself haven’t owned one and likely won’t ever.

Wood, I actually would like to try a Quest Pro, and report on here. But bow season is near and my time schedule is cramped for detecting and hunting deer.

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2985590#post2985590

I never referred to the Quest as a box of rice crispies.
If you’ll look, I was referring to another detector in a line you seem to be fond of.
Btw I am just using the term actual owners of this other detector I am referring to. I myself haven’t owned one and likely won’t ever.

Wood, I actually would like to try a Quest Pro, and report on here. But bow season is near and my time schedule is cramped for detecting and hunting deer.

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2985590#post2985590

I like all machines,regardless of make it model..The quest pro is in all honesty different than everything on the market I'm not saying better,I'm saying different.. different modes have a different reactivity,,but what's nice is you can change the frequency,etc on those modes to balance out would be a good term,the reactivity..I think you'd like it

Wood

Quest , in my book is in Question, i bought a Scuba Tector, i needed some answer's, could never get customer service , so i put them last, as a customer , i need customer service to be good, good luck selling your machine, i might add in my opinion you should give machine's more time , instead of buying ,and selling so quick, like the Nox, now the Quest Pro , which ever one you finally settle down with , hope you are happy, as i am with the NOX , happy hunting.

Quest , in my book is in Question, i bought a Scuba Tector, i needed some answer's, could never get customer service , so i put them last, as a customer , i need customer service to be good, good luck selling your machine, i might add in my opinion you should give machine's more time , instead of buying ,and selling so quick, like the Nox, now the Quest Pro , which ever one you finally settle down with , hope you are happy, as i am with the NOX , happy hunting.

I sent quest a email about the machine,had a reply the next day.Cant say what Happened with your experience,but mine was top notch.im not hyping the company or machine up,cause both are just as good as Garrett, minelab or whites..

Back
Top Bottom