Membership question

junkdrunk

Forum Supporter
Hey guys,

Forgive my ignorance here...

I've been a new member for a while and notice other have different membership levels and read a topic not too far below about donations and paid memberships. I really like this site and certainly appreciate the wealth of knowledge. I'd like to know more about how to contribute. Where can I find more info on that?

Thanks!

hh

-j

Membership levels are based on the number of posts I believe. I don't know anything about paid memberships.... not sure. There is a green DONATE link on the bar near the top of the page (between FAQ and Community) where you can donate funds to help keep the site going.

If you donate you're a"supporter" I believe. I donated, other inferior forums have yearly memberships. Those that run this forum don't ask for support, those that donate do so out of respect and as a curtosy to lighten the load of those who run the site, and as a small token of appreciation for the knowledge learned and shared.

If you donate you're a"supporter" I believe. I donated, other inferior forums have yearly memberships. Those that run this forum don't ask for support, those that donate do so out of respect and as a curtosy to lighten the load of those who run the site, and as a small token of appreciation for the knowledge learned and shared.

This forum has yearly membership dues also. They just get sent to me instead of an owner. Cash only, can't have it traceable!

Actually this is a great site and I am not sure how they run it because they allow complaints about detectors. Now go over to another site (findmall) and try that!! But the govner or owner can do what he wants because it belongs to him. Poor site is dying though.

I am sure you will like it here. Lots of knowledge and characters.

I agree with Scuba, this is a great site, and supporting it is a no-brainer. I have learned so much from the other members, and never once felt inferior or picked on, even if I post something stupid. I would hate to lose such a valuable resource.

Thanks for the info guys! It is a great site! I've learned an awful lot since joining and it's fantastic to share my questions and enthusiasm for the hobby. Not everybody understands the fascinating hobby of metal detecting! !! Lol

hh

-j

I had an argument with ray and the guvner... needless to say my account is very limited there and the texts I've received from the govner seems he is really full of himself, and really bitter. If his sites is going under, all I have to say is HA! :laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom