Curse of Oak Island

That treasure was supposedly on his land ...sooo sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His name was Samuel Ball...

Samuel means either "God has heard" or "Name of God"...The Templars were the protectors of the Temple of Solomon (almost the same as "Samuel")...and the Temple was dedicated to God....

His last name, Ball, obviously is a reference to the annual dance the Templars held....to both celebrate their moving the Templar treasure to Oak Island, as well as to share information regarding the treasure and the secret to accessing it.

Isn't it obvious? A direct descendant of the Templars "coincidentally" owns the "right" part of Oak Island and "somehow" becomes wealthy...

Samuel Ball must have re-hidden the treasure, to avoid the obvious connection to him.

Samuel means either "God has heard" or "Name of God"...The Templars were the protectors of the Temple of Solomon (almost the same as "Samuel")...and the Temple was dedicated to God....

His last name, Ball, obviously is a reference to the annual dance the Templars held....to both celebrate their moving the Templar treasure to Oak Island, as well as to share information regarding the treasure and the secret to accessing it.

Isn't it obvious? A direct descendant of the Templars "coincidentally" owns the "right" part of Oak Island and "somehow" becomes wealthy...

Samuel Ball must have re-hidden the treasure, to avoid the obvious connection to him.
How would he have dug that deep to bury the loot??

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I know his name but really never put 2 and 2 together...nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How would he have dug that deep to bury the loot??

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

*sigh* Such a silly question....

It was aliens of course...the same race that built the pyramids (as evidenced (and I feel silly even pointing this out to you) by the triangles found all over the island)

*sigh* Such a silly question....

It was aliens of course...the same race that built the pyramids (as evidenced (and I feel silly even pointing this out to you) by the triangles found all over the island)

FINALLY !!

Someone else "get's it" :laughing:

Attachments

• Alien.jpg
    Alien.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 143
... and like giggling at the narrator.

Yup. You got me there :roll: I watch it just to see how silly it can be. Asking myself "how don't people see the 'steering' and hollywood sensationalism" going on ? " Ie.: The type of thing that's similar to Bigfoot and alien type shows.

... how else did he fall into all that cash?...

Why yes, of course. AND SO TOO is anyone on earth, who shows sudden affluence or wealth, LIKEWISE ALSO "up to no good". And *certainly* must have found a treasure. Hard work, good investments, etc... Can not possibly explain it. Only treasure explains it. Tsk tsk.

.... so they made up that story?

Why the assumption that there was deceit, lying, misleading, etc... ? People throughout history have been QUITE SINCERE about treasures they think they're on-the-trail of. Ee.: no ill-will in relaying stories. Based on their perceptions of what they saw. Yet can very well be misled . Imaginations can run wild, with utter sincerity.

And also bear in mind: You are buying the original story without question. Without considering that IT TOO can be subject to the telephone game, ever since then. Ie.: salacious parts (about incremental 10 ft. layers, etc... get added over time).

The legend of the lost city of atlantis has circulated for centuries. Tales of wealth , knowledge and lost technology have caused people to search all over the planet. Each time something unique is found people get all excited about how it may be atlantis , but there is never any wealth , ancient knowledge or technology at any of these places to indicate it really is atlantis or that the legend is true. That don't stop the rumors or attempts to find the place though , and each time stories of it are told they get a little more interesting and promising. Now Antarctica is the center of speculation for atlantis and I do believe something amazing and unique ( though very secret ) has been found there but even in the case of Antarctica imagination and the love of a good story might have made the deal a lot bigger than it is. Oak island is a good story and a unique site but peoples have gotten out of control :lol:

It is unlikely that Samuel Ball is a direct decendent of the Templars, as his origins are likely from Western Africa, which is not remotely close to Israel or Syria. He was a slave in Colonial America.

The name Samuel is also not so far off from "Samael", which means "Venom of God". He was considered the Angel of Death in the Talmud. Despire condoning the sins of Man, the Archangel Samael remained a servent of God. Perhaps this whole Oak Island thing is a punishment for sin of averice.

It is unlikely that Samuel Ball is a direct decendent of the Templars, as his origins are likely from Western Africa, which is not remotely close to Israel or Syria. He was a slave in Colonial America.

The name Samuel is also not so far off from "Samael", which means "Venom of God". He was considered the Angel of Death in the Talmud. Despire condoning the sins of Man, the Archangel Samael remained a servent of God. Perhaps this whole Oak Island thing is a punishment for sin of averice.

Along the lines of your post and in order to verify your input, Some readers may recall, "Samael" made a cameo appearance on the documentary smash hit 'Hellboy' ! Samael hatched from the tears of saints, took over a whole wing of a museum, killed the security guards, laid eggs in the sewer, and generally tore up the place like a Christmas gifted Noobie dumbass AtPro user in a public park with a pickaxe!!!

The Oak Island guys may want to contact Hellboy for a technical assist? He will work for candy bars and cigars even! Cheap and effective! I bet Drayton expects to be fed a ration of bottomless Guinness stouts and Haggis! Let alone the Money! :laughing: Good Lord, I'd rather listen and look at Hellboy than Drayton! A guy needs a Hellboy! You know Drayton is gonna run off and leave a guy if a fight breaks out with the Underworld or with Official Govt Permits! You cant count on him when the going gets tough! Its all about the easy skim and fast cash to him! He's a damn Minelabber! With diamond studded earrings even! :laughing: Fussing Aye Man!

What the hell do these guys have to lose at this juncture? I'd be buying a pallet of Baby Ruths from Sams Club and a Container of Swisher Sweets and be calling in Hellboy!:laughing: Heck, even get half a dozen cats!:laughing: I'd be telling Drayton "theres a top Pocket dazzly bobber over here in the plastic portacrapper!", and then quick do a fast wrap with some shipping straps and secure the door...Thats what I'd do...,

Last edited:
They would have found more if they hired 300 Medal detectorist to search the whole island.. and it would have saved the millions.. they have Gary who is amazing but come on he cant do the whole island himself!!
When will they give up?

... When will they give up?

the show is a testament to how the human psyche wants SSSeeeooo hard to believe in treasure stories. Lest you be "left out". The eternal "what if?" question. And so we put aside critical, logical, and skeptical thinking. Ignoring the glaring holes in the story. And bolstering them with possible "outs" that make the pieces of the story "fit".

And no amount of common sense will detract them. It will always be "a little deeper". Or "a little to the left". Or "a little to the right", etc..... And any hole in the story you can poke, they will fill with an extreme contingency (given 1000 slaves for 1000 yrs. with 1000 canary poops) that *might* have made it happen.

A testament to the intelligence of mankind I guess :roll:

A testament to the intelligence of mankind I guess :roll:[/QUOTE]

I don't know how much money they have but we all know they spent a lot of money. I think they are sponsored by GM that's all they drive. but I doubt these companies are coming in for free..
its just funny. I think we watch it to see if they fail, not that nothing is there who know? I guess they are going on hope! I just hope they don't run out of money..

the show is a testament to how the human psyche wants SSSeeeooo hard to believe in treasure stories. Lest you be "left out". The eternal "what if?" question. And so we put aside critical, logical, and skeptical thinking. Ignoring the glaring holes in the story. And bolstering them with possible "outs" that make the pieces of the story "fit".

And no amount of common sense will detract them. It will always be "a little deeper". Or "a little to the left". Or "a little to the right", etc..... And any hole in the story you can poke, they will fill with an extreme contingency (given 1000 slaves for 1000 yrs. with 1000 canary poops) that *might* have made it happen.

A testament to the intelligence of mankind I guess :roll:

That is the age old Question for sure..

Attachments

• Faith.jpg
    Faith.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 96
They would have found more if they hired 300 Medal detectorist to search the whole island.. and it would have saved the millions.. they have Gary who is amazing but come on he cant do the whole island himself!!
When will they give up?

Not sure about your detector, but, I know mine won't hit a target ~70 feet down.

They can't have a ton of metal detectorists because it would become a logistical nightmare for the tv producers, the tv producers legal team, the crew doing to treasure hunting, and for the Canadian government. How do you keep track of 300 detectorists and make sure they are not pocketing their finds? How would the site archeologist keep tabs on everything? I am pretty sure the show doesn't even give a real hint to how many hoops they have to jump through with the archeologist just to film a single episode.

Not sure about your detector, but, I know mine won't hit a target ~70 feet down.

Use the TX Boost on your V3i, but I may chew up the battery quicker, so what I do is shut it off, while I dig my 50 ft hole to retrieve the gold doubloons from the hole. My advise it to also use the dime on the side of your pinpointer to get deeper too:grin:

Back
Top Bottom