Going To VA To Have X-Rays On My Back. . .

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
Sciatic Pain becoming unbearable. Need you to keep me in your prayers. I know I have issues with my back but it is apparently getting worse. We'll see what they find. :( Hope it doesn't end my detecting days.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear the pain is worse. :( My family and I are praying! Hope you'll soon be back in the "swing" of things. :mder:

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. . .

X-rays are done. The tech couldn't give me any information. I will have to wait for the report results to be sent to my doctor (probably in a week or so). I'm really chomping at the bit to get out there and dig and use the 5 x 8 coil! Weather is nice today mid-60's!

The pain is not as severe today but I'm in limbo right now waiting to know what is causing the pain. I want to know if the back has gotten worse or if I'm just having another flare-up of the old problems that are already there.

I think my doctor (at the VA) is working on getting me in to see the chiropractor I saw 4 years ago. He helped me then so maybe he will be able to again. I certainly don't want to have to go to an orthopedic doctor and face back surgery. That would REALLY limit me on what I can do. Just pray that doesn't happen. I'm not ready for that yet!

Thanks Again! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom