Fort Myers, FL anyone?

I wish I could help, I was born in Cape Coral and moved away when I was 6 so I don't remember much about it. I do remember that the first and second time I got chicken pox both came from Ft. Myers beach lol

I grew up in Ft Myers, haven't lived there in years. But I still have family there. I know there's a few folks from there on this forum.

joefish72, I am in Venice and would like to hunt with others. Really want to hit older sites, beaches are ok

Well, I can't say that I'm anywhere near Ft. Myers, but I did stay there on a work assignment for three months from January - March 2008. My employers had to drag me kicking and screaming back to the ice and snow of the Appalachian Plateau.

I wasn't very happy about that. Not at all. Best place I ever had breakfast was at the Sunset Grill on Captiva Island. I swear, one of these days when I'm rich, I'm buying a house there. Or a shack. Or at least a cardboard box.

Hey, never hurts to dream, right?

Anyway, welcome aboard!

*cries self to sleep*

joefish72, I am in Venice and would like to hunt with others. Really want to hit older sites, beaches are ok

So far any old places I can think of are all off limits. State parks don't allow detecting, the really old schools are historic sites, and most of the old buildings in Fort Myers are historic sites.

I'm always up for a beach hunt but it seems the beaches around here always have someone swinging on them so I doubt there is much to find.

I've been to Venice a few times and I was wondering about detecting the beach up there. Feel free to message me if there is anything you don't want to say in an open forum, maybe we can meet up some time and give it a go.

fort myers

Fort myers beach still looking to hunt let me know. Always hated hunting alone anytime you go let me know. I live in Lehigh so not to far from beach. Kevin

Back
Top Bottom