TVA Permit?????

HOTCOIL

I have read several post on this forum and others from Tennessee MDers that mention "MDing Permit" from TVA to hunt their properties. I hunt deer and small game on several TVA held properties here in E. Tn. and ALL of those areas are open to the public. I have searched EVERY TVA web presence I can find and have yet to be able to find any info regarding MDing permits. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? I intend to detect TVA properties and don't want to run into trouble.:research:

??

The link to get permit information concerning MDing on TVA Lands on this website is BROKEN!

EXACTLY. This is what I am running into trying to get info whether online or by phone. The areas I am going to hunt are not "archeologically" significant or protected so I am gonna hunt there till told I can't.:lalalala" Thanks for the info and help.:sneaking:

If anyone wants the pdf file with the permit pm me with your e-mail address and I will send it to you. It is too big to put in a message here.

Someone on the forum mentioned a while back that the TVA was reviewing mding on its land and that it will no longer be giving permits until they decide what to do. As of right now, it would seem that no one can md on their land. This would explain why no one can access their mding website.

Back
Top Bottom