House Relics

Tinhorn3

Got permission to detect a field with a house on it [somewhere LOL] The owner didn't even know about that house but an 87 year old neighbor told me about it and he said it was east & south of a pond !!! but there are no remnants there either; but I found pretty close to it I guess, finding relics, etc BUt NO COINs yet.

The grass is pretty thick & high and we haven't had any snow yet to knock it down yet (here in Missouri) The old guy [I'm 71 LOL] said who ever lived there had horses - and I found some horseshoes
(pix). Those 2 smaller ones are interesting to me, what about the small one? was it bent somehow or ?

I wish there was a big shade tree near that house area to look under it but I'm not complaining :D

Attachments

• Electrolysis Relics.jpg
    Electrolysis Relics.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 229
I especially like that old lock House i spent most of my younger years had locks like that. I would love to find one of the skeleton keys that fit those old locks.

thanx guy+

I cleaned these up with electrolysis hoping there would be names on the hammer or lock put no lucks. It's odd all the guts are gone out of the lock

Back
Top Bottom