hello everyone

watz1987

Hi there! I am new here to the forum and got my first detector 2 months ago. I am hunting with the fisher f2 and have to say I am hooked. I am a disabled vet and my wife is currently active duty navy so I will be able to detect some neat places. Currently we are stationed in Great Lakes Illinois. I have had an awesome first two months. My finds so far include:
1 10k gold mens wedding band
2 .925 silver rings
1 .925 necklace pendant
1 14k NB bracelet
1 smooshed penny
Finally I have picked up over 27 dollars or so in clad!

I am in school and stay home with 2 little girls so mostly hunt in evenings at parks and a beach close by. I look forward to talking to you all.

Quick question what would the 14k NB bracelet be worth? Weighs 7.2 grams

Thanks
watz1987

Welcome to the Forum and the addiction. Thank you to you and your wife for your service to our beautiful country. WTG on your finds! It took me seven years to find my first gold ring! Nice finds and clad count. I have no idea about the value of your bracelet. GL and HH. Matt

Hi there! I am new here to the forum and got my first detector 2 months ago. I am hunting with the fisher f2 and have to say I am hooked. I am a disabled vet and my wife is currently active duty navy so I will be able to detect some neat places. Currently we are stationed in Great Lakes Illinois. I have had an awesome first two months. My finds so far include:
1 10k gold mens wedding band
2 .925 silver rings
1 .925 necklace pendant
1 14k NB bracelet
1 smooshed penny
Finally I have picked up over 27 dollars or so in clad!

I am in school and stay home with 2 little girls so mostly hunt in evenings at parks and a beach close by. I look forward to talking to you all.

Quick question what would the 14k NB bracelet be worth? Weighs 7.2 grams

Thanks
watz1987

Welcome nice find for a short period of time. Scrap price for the 14K is hard to narrow down. I think it depends on where you take it..

But the melt down value is is $169.06 with today prices. Give or take a few.

Welcome nice find for a short period of time. Scrap price for the 14K is hard to narrow down. I think it depends on where you take it..

But the melt down value is is $169.06 with today prices. Give or take a few.

Thanks!! Guess beginners luck is a real thing lol and thank you all for the warm welcome

Welcome from Virginia!
And thank you and your wife for your service.

Back
Top Bottom