1943 Walking Liberty ***updated pics!

sgtwilks

Forum Supporter
Found a new hot spot pulled this half out of the ground. Searched with Crusader he pulled a couple of silvers out also. I also found an old token and some bullets and several wheat cents. This was a heavy wooded area the was used for camping and has a lot of historical activity. This is my 7th walking liberty. The second in a week and the 4th in 3 weeks. This is my 2nd 1943 in a week.

Attachments

• IMG_0362.JPG
    IMG_0362.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_0361.JPG
    IMG_0361.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_0365.JPG
    IMG_0365.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_0366.JPG
    IMG_0366.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:
Beautiful big Silver. Walker's and Standing Liberty's are my favorite coins. Sounds as if you have located another honey hole. Congrats! Jack

It was an Awesome dig and coin!
Like sgtwilks said, it was hanging at a 45 degree angle out of the side of the hole. Wish I'd brought my phone/camera ( left in van- wife couldn't reach me -am now in deep !!!! lol)
It's burned in to my memory ..
First walker I've seen dug, Amazing shape tool! :)
And talk about karma - sgt Wilks had very kindly given me his 1943 walker from another site, less than an hour later he's dug the same year in better condition . Great hunt!

1943 Walking Liberty

Congrats on another Walker. You NE guys got some good hunting grounds!!! Envious in Florida...but you can keep your weather!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang that's a beautiful coin!

It was an Awesome dig and coin!
Like sgtwilks said, it was hanging at a 45 degree angle out of the side of the hole. Wish I'd brought my phone/camera ( left in van- wife couldn't reach me -am now in deep !!!! lol)
It's burned in to my memory ..
First walker I've seen dug, Amazing shape tool! :)
And talk about karma - sgt Wilks had very kindly given me his 1943 walker from another site, less than an hour later he's dug the same year in better condition . Great hunt!

Wow! Great looking Walker.

Congrats on another Walker. You NE guys got some good hunting grounds!!! Envious in Florida...but you can keep your weather!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you!!Yea there are celler holes,camps and picnic groves at this site!!!

Back
Top Bottom