Found Silver!

Sylvia

2 Silver Dollars 1879 & 1900
1 Seated Liberty 1853 quater
1 Barber Quarter 1900
1 Barber Dime 1902
1 Barber Dime 1903 o
2 Wheat pennies 1949 & 1945

This is my 3rd time going out detecting 2nd having a good find.

Coins 3-1-14g.jpg

Amazing hunt! What type property are you hitting? What kind of machine are ya swinging?

Congrats to ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: Where in the world are you detecting at? You have found in what your 3rd hunt than alot of guys will never find!!! Amazing and congrats

Whites Gold Master GMT is my detector I got this Christmas.

We found these in an old lumber mill yard. They had 2 boarding houses and an office on the property.

:wow::wow::wow::wow: :cool: Holy smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!! After a hunt like that I would have to bronze my detector and put it on the wall. I don't think I would be able to top a hunt like that in my lifetime. Congratulations!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing such an outstanding hunt!!

WOW!! Hunt of a lifetime right there and only your third time ever metal detecting!!! You should play the lottery! Odd though how every coin is in different condition, some of them look like they came from a saltwater beach...

Wow! I guess I just suk at this metal detecting thing. I've been digging for 4 years and haven't found a Morgan. You go out a couple times and find 2, and in amazing condition compared to your other coins.:shock: Now go out and buy a lottery ticket. Scratch that, buy 2 and send one to me:lol:

Wow! I guess I just suk at this metal detecting thing. I've been digging for 4 years and haven't found a Morgan. You go out a couple times and find 2, and in amazing condition compared to your other coins.:shock: Now go out and buy a lottery ticket. Scratch that, buy 2 and send one to me:lol:

4 whole years without a Morgan? When you get to 40 years without one let me know. I've found plenty of halves, but not one Morgan in 40 years of detecting on and off.

4 whole years without a Morgan? When you get to 40 years without one let me know. I've found plenty of halves, but not one Morgan in 40 years of detecting on and off.

I just hope I have that many more years left , whether I find a Morgan or not:lol: I hope we can both cross this one off our bucket list, but Sylvia just lowered our odds.:laughing:

Omg that is the most amazing luck I've ever seen you found more than I've found ever. Omg that is so amazong. You should write a book on professional metal detecting you are definitely an expert. Please enlighten us with only years of experience. As doge would say "much wow"

Back
Top Bottom