New ATP already starting to pay for itself!

Nice job finding the silver...I love my ATP as well. Now you just need to invest in a lesche instead of that backhoe you are using. Let's hope you were on private property =).

Maybe youve never heard the term "red georgia clay". You'd be out there all night stabbing at the ground with one of those biscuit diggers y'all use in most of the areas around here haha. I can take the small shovel and dig a perfectly round plug in about 5 seconds and flip it over and stick my pointer to it and 99% of the time its within 2 inches. Grab the goods and flip the plug back over into the hole and nobody even knows you were there. I could dig 50 targets on a football field and after I was done I bet you couldn't show me where I dug 5 of them. If I start going door to door asking permission to dig yards, ill invest in a small digger just so I don't throw the owner off thinking I'm gonna dig their yards up, until then ill stick with the trusty $8.00 backhoe.

Congrats on your new AT Pro and nice finds! Just out of curiosity, what does yours ground balance to in your soil? Out here in the Pacific NW mine balances very high, high 80's to low 90's. High mineralization. Looks like you're doing a great job with yours! I love finding mercs! Walkers and standings even better, but then I've never found those yet.

Congrats on your new AT Pro and nice finds! Just out of curiosity, what does yours ground balance to in your soil? Out here in the Pacific NW mine balances very high, high 80's to low 90's. High mineralization. Looks like you're doing a great job with yours! I love finding mercs! Walkers and standings even better, but then I've never found those yet.

Mine is also mid 80's to low 90's. I love those mercs, still working on my first walker/standing as well.

Maybe youve never heard the term "red georgia clay". You'd be out there all night stabbing at the ground with one of those biscuit diggers y'all use in most of the areas around here haha. I can take the small shovel and dig a perfectly round plug in about 5 seconds and flip it over and stick my pointer to it and 99% of the time its within 2 inches. Grab the goods and flip the plug back over into the hole and nobody even knows you were there. I could dig 50 targets on a football field and after I was done I bet you couldn't show me where I dug 5 of them. If I start going door to door asking permission to dig yards, ill invest in a small digger just so I don't throw the owner off thinking I'm gonna dig their yards up, until then ill stick with the trusty $8.00 backhoe.

......you may dig the sweetest plug known to man, but unfortunately that is not what the pubic is seeing. They are seeing someone digging in their park with a shovel....but I digress...carry on and keep finding the silv!

Back
Top Bottom