All that glitters is gold!

Doug

Elite Member
I am trying out a new imagining programme tonight.

All the gold coins found over two years.

Thanks for looking…………………smile it’s only a hobby.:lol:

Doug (England)

View attachment 46254

Last edited:
That last one you found was a cracker Doug.Of all the finds i have made ive yet to find a gold coin and its right on top of my wish list

That last one you found was a cracker Doug.Of all the finds i have made ive yet to find a gold coin and its right on top of my wish list

Thanks Simon, they are out there, just got to walk over it?

I have never had any staters, apart from those found at the rally at Glemsford, I have never even seen one.:?:

Doug

Man those are incredible.

Where I lived was inhabited by stone-aged people until just over 100 years ago. My only chance to find anything older than that is around nil.

WOW, wow, wow...... Amazing stuff!!! I have found old copper and silver coins but never any gold. Hopefully someday. Great finds, makes me want to go hunting this second :)

most people detect all their life and never find a gold coin. you have found what...5 so far? AMAZING! congrats...and if i send you my detector..would you rub it for luck and then send it back? lol

you guys suck with your old coins and cool real ancient finds. Plus the 2 times i've visited England / Ireland / Scotland I have wanted to stay forever.

I am thoroughly jealous!

Haha! I must say I'm quite jealous myself. I really wish we had things like this in America. Besides on the coast.....Damn I hate being landlocked. Congratulations on your amazing finds! Keep em coming. :D

Back
Top Bottom