417, 13.3g bracelet

Dirty Love

Elite Member
It didn't come till the end of the hunt, and seeing that Italy stamp was no reassurance since more than once it was not real gold that was glistening:?:....But it felt weighty and passed the magnet & acid test.:yes:
This morning was a slight difference from the past couple days of rock & roll surf. It was flat most of the early morning till a storm started moving in off the Gulf getting off a couple distant bolts:shock:, but a little chop and light rain didn't stop the hunt. (going by bolt to thunder count, it was 20+ miles away)
First two jewelry finds where the charm & pearl ring both 925s, that and a couple nickels in the scoop had already got my hopes up.:yes: But,... then came the Michael Kors gold Tone ring, sure looked pretty in the scoop, but in the hand had no weight and seeing a size # on the inside and nothing else....Mike can have this one back!!:p
I was feeling a bit disappointed as the end of the hunt was near thinking,.... "geezz, I found nickels but no gold", lol. and besides that, I don't think I can make it out tomorrow as planed.:no:
I kept circling around looking for one more target b4 I got out and after 3 days with the last two going on into the late afternoon, my arm is feeling like I got Detectors Elbow, I just wanted to call it a day when I got that real ugly low tone on the Xcal and thinking it was a chunk of foil scooped up the bracelet. In the pouch it went, out of the water I went and made it home just afternoon for lunch....today was a good day after all!:D
Good Luck to you all, I think I'm done till Monday.
DL

Attachments

• P1100641.JPG
    P1100641.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 514
  • P1100650.JPG
    P1100650.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 525
  • P1100648.JPG
    P1100648.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 508
  • P1100657.JPG
    P1100657.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 497
  • P1100645.JPG
    P1100645.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 508
:dingding: Bracelet saves the day! NICE SCORE!!

Sweet bracelet. Congrats. In a couple months I will make some more skinny shafts... really helps with the "elbow" pains as each swing has 1/2 the resistance.

Thats an outstanding find and a GREAT description of the signal Dirty! Hey, question...When the lightening pops, can you hear a 'zip' through your headphones? I can with my single freak...sorta a handy feature...:laughing:

Thanks for the comments
DL

Sweet bracelet. Congrats. In a couple months I will make some more skinny shafts... really helps with the "elbow" pains as each swing has 1/2 the resistance.
Hey Steve, I'm all in!! With the new moon tides making strong currents & the under tow from beach waves , I was feeling the discomfort on my return swing especially working in knee to waist deep. I bought a slip on elbow brace/sock for now, will see how it works next week.

Thats an outstanding find and a GREAT description of the signal Dirty! Hey, question...When the lightening pops, can you hear a 'zip' through your headphones? I can with my single freak...sorta a handy feature...:laughing:
Thanks Mud, I did not hear the "zip" with the Xcal, but with the Duel Field you hear lightning, helicopters, low flying banner planes and boat engines.

Don't you love it when gold shows up last.Congrats! :cool:
It is kinda rewarding for all hours you put in beforehand. Thanks Ma

Awesome score!
Thanks LC, GL to ya.

225.37 by today's spot on the market. Great job.
Thanks TB, think it gained a dollar by the end of today:yes:

Nice job DL! Your on a roll!
Hey CD thanks, love summer & packed beaches!!

Wow, great find!
Thanks V, GL

Awesome bracelet man!
Thanks Zee, GL

Back
Top Bottom