One word beginning with G...?

Wasn't really meant as a question. I'm just very surprised. Interesting to know that you already found a few though. I know that they used to throw smaller silver coins in fields to quarantee a good harvest. I heard that they threw holy pendants instead of silver coins in fields here sometimes because they were very poor.

@coin

You realize that by posting on these older amazing UK finds in this forum section you're basically pushing all of the recent threads away so they cannot be seen easily.

Maybe it'd be better to send the OP a PM saying how great their finds are. It just makes it appear like you're trying to dredge up only UK finds. We all know they're the best, no need to rub it in further. :lol:

What did they sound like? Did they come up as nickel? It seems you learned what to listen for after finding the first, after that at least one a year. I live in California, so there has to be gold coins somewhere around here...

@coin

You realize that by posting on these older amazing UK finds in this forum section you're basically pushing all of the recent threads away so they cannot be seen easily.

Maybe it'd be better to send the OP a PM saying how great their finds are. It just makes it appear like you're trying to dredge up only UK finds. We all know they're the best, no need to rub it in further. :lol:

Good point bones, never even noticed how old this was until I saw your post....Curt:grin:

Good point bones, never even noticed how old this was until I saw your post....Curt:grin:

Add the fact that he's doing this for all the UK posters in other threads...pushing out the 'paltry American finds'. At least that's the appearance. Just happened to notice. :P

Back
Top Bottom