6 days in a row

Steve

Forum Supporter
With some gold.
Hit the small 18k ring and was ready to call it a day but was hitting rocks under the sand. After a few hours hit the 24k. A welcome sight compared to the scraps I've been hitting.
Also 49g silver and about a buck and a half in clad. 2 other hunters nearby that I've never seen before

Attachments

• 20170727_024159_resized.jpg
    20170727_024159_resized.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 295
Sweet! Congrats on the gold! It's amazes me how many new people I keep seeing with Excals at the beaches here. My town is jam packed full of people detecting which is why I like to go south but yesterday I went a bit further down to Daytona and man was that a huge mistake. Daytona is so sanded in it was horrible! Got 5 cheap pairs of sunglasses in the water and that's about it.

Sweet! Congrats on the gold! It's amazes me how many new people I keep seeing with Excals at the beaches here. My town is jam packed full of people detecting which is why I like to go south but yesterday I went a bit further down to Daytona and man was that a huge mistake. Daytona is so sanded in it was horrible! Got 5 cheap pairs of sunglasses in the water and that's about it.

Thanks Barb... I'm convinced Minelab is a marketing machine. I've gone to places where the locals have rarely, if ever, seen blue eyes. They all seem to know 1 word in English though... 3030

Thanks Barb... I'm convinced Minelab is a marketing machine. I've gone to places where the locals have rarely, if ever, seen blue eyes. They all seem to know 1 word in English though... 3030

I can believe it! If the CTX 3030 didn't have the flooding issues and was lighter I'd have one!

Good on ya for getting on the High K and the heavy silver and working those conditions! That whole place has got to be something...the dammed internet has created a whole new group of gold hunters...made it too easy on them to learn...same deal we all have, but in your area thats really something... ..

Nice keep it going.
My beach is a total mess had a major rain storm that literally washed the beach away, even the rocks were washed away. The government brought machinery in to fill the swimming beach in with sand from the dunes. Now it's all new drops I'm finding, the sandy aria is much smaller now and beach visitors are at an all time high, so targets are more concentrated. But there is a tone of trash to deal with.

:dingding: When I grow up I want to be a successful pirate just like you! :lol:

I really need to relocate closer to one of those coastal puddles. 6 months in a row, no gold :no: But I sure do like seeing when everyone posts it. Gives me hope that it's out there somewhere.

Congrats on the gold! Yup getting harder and harder to be the only guy detecting a beach lately. Many of them are fair weather hunters and will give it up after they dont get rich

Back
Top Bottom